Whinge, Moan, Rant And Anything Else Put It Here ...

General chat about anything else goes here.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

austrianandygull wrote::
Also the one that REALLY p*sses me off is drivers that don't say thanks or even acknowledge when you have gone out of your way to let them in/out. This happens every day on the motorway and one day i counted how many people actually said thanks on a journey to my mums and i got 1 out of 13.

it happened today. i was 'kin fumin'.

there i was, driving along at a lovely pace through one of our idylic devon, scenic, country back roads.

i approached a narrow section and was half way along and paused as a car came hurtling towards me from the opposite direction.

i decided i would do the decent thing so i reversed, pulled in and waited. the approaching MERCEDES carrying some posh tart and her 2 dear little offspring shot past and madam driving decides i am beneath giving any acknowledgement to.

no, not a thumb, finger, hand or eyebrow was raised. i know there is no law you have to say thanks, but it is like an unwritten motorists code to just give a little wave to someone who has let you in/out or through.

obviously madam driving her mercedes had more important things on her mind like going for a manicure or planning a dinner party for lord and lady poncenby smythe. maybe she was having a delightful conversation with little tarquin and camilla about ponies or organic yoghurt.

either way, mercedes, money, rich, posh, organic food only, stuck up, well to do, better than me - rudeness is still rudeness and not saying thankyou is f***in ignorance . you say thank you, no matter what.

i was sooooooo p!ssed off, mrs mercedes was lucky i was late for a job or i might have given chase and turned the little episode into a scene from steven spielbergs film duel. :@
Last edited by chunkygull on 16 Mar 2013, 18:47, edited 1 time in total.
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

You know what pisses me off? Drivers in their cheap sh!tty cars who expect me to say thanks to them for getting out of the way of me and my lovely Mercedes. These people should have their "cars" taken off them and be given bicycles. Common people, erggghhhh !!!
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Southampton Gull wrote:You know what pisses me off? Drivers in their cheap sh!tty cars who expect me to say thanks to them for getting out of the way of me and my lovely Mercedes. These people should have their "cars" taken off them and be given bicycles. Common people, erggghhhh !!!
:clap:

Ignore him chunky, he's always like this. :lol: :na:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
stevegull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by stevegull »

Southampton Gull wrote:You know what pisses me off? Drivers in their cheap sh!tty cars who expect me to say thanks to them for getting out of the way of me and my lovely Mercedes. These people should have their "cars" taken off them and be given bicycles. Common people, erggghhhh !!!
:bow: Hero!
Maybe one day, Carayol will find London...
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

stevegull wrote: :bow: Hero!
dont talk wet. :@
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
Driving South to all games!

TUST Member 468

EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

It has been scientifically proven that people who drive Mercs have not only no manners but very small penises. Unless they are women in which case they are awful in the bedroom and lay there like a starched shirt.
(Einsteins 4th theory of relativity seconded in a paper by Stephen Hawkins published in 1984 when he was Proffessor of Motoring Physics at Cambridge University).

(OK I made the stuff in brackets up a bit) :keepie:
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

EmetEdadsBeard wrote:It has been scientifically proven that people who drive Mercs have not only no manners but very small penises. Unless they are women in which case they are awful in the bedroom and lay there like a starched shirt.(Einsteins 4th theory of relativity seconded in a paper by Stephen Hawkins published in 1984 when he was Proffessor of Motoring Physics at Cambridge University).

(OK I made the stuff in brackets up a bit) :keepie:

Fine by me.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

The Budget.

The main opposition party blames the current Government for falling living standards and increased prices and the fact that we can't get out of a recession. Meanwhile the Government blame the opposition for causing it all when they were in power.

I'll let the kids bicker whilst i deliver my very own budget and one which could have saved them a fortune on TV airtime should they have adopted my approach.

Chancellor stands in front of Downing Street with his homosexual case with all his deviant sexual accessories in ( they're all at it for Christ's sakes, bloody weirdo's!! ).

He delivers his budget speech, "Things will cost more than they did yesterday, thankyou and goodnight".

Simples
stevegull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by stevegull »

I'll tell you wht annoys me!

SNW following around my comments and constantly writing "don't talk wet" or something to that effect. I mean, come on. I am only talking moist at best!

(Joking SNW, I thrive under scrutiny)
Maybe one day, Carayol will find London...
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

stevegull wrote:I'll tell you wht annoys me!

SNW following around my comments and constantly writing "don't talk wet" or something to that effect. I mean, come on. I am only talking moist at best!

(Joking SNW, I thrive under scrutiny)
dont talk wet steve.

as if i do that...............
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
Driving South to all games!

TUST Member 468

SteveDeckchair
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Sir Alex Russell
Watches from: Pop side

Post by SteveDeckchair »

Rain. **** does my nut in. And while I'm at it, predictive text on my phone. Grrr.....
Mmmmmm, beeeeeeeer.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Snow. Does MY nut in. And while i'm at it, having to watch a non event like England v San Marino when they should have put on Scotland v Wales. Grrr..........

:@ :na:
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Shut it Austrian Boy. You'd lose to San Marino and you know it :)

Oh and another thing, warn Chunky there's a Mercedes driver travelling through Devon tomorrow so he'd better get his Reliant Robin out of my way :lol:
Dave

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

:clap:

We're 3-0 up on the Faroes. It's a start i suppose :-/
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Even Scotland beat those no-hopers............... ;-)
Dave