Politics

General chat about anything else goes here.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

Abu Qatada, only one question can be asked when it comes to this....thing, he doesn't even deserve to be called a human being, why is it still in our country! He was in contact with Bin Laden, he is a terrorist, we are at war against these vile people, why is he in our country then!? This man has been in talks with other terrorists to KILL innocent people, men, women and children because they feel its their duty to their religion. Goodness knows how many people he has killed. He deserves to be in the ground (or at sea to meet up with his mate) but getting him out of our beloved country will be a start!

He causes fear and terror in his own country, why should he cause fear and terror to the British people in OUR OWN COUNTRY! It is an absolute disgrace! It's an abomination that he is in our country, been able to live here when he's an enemy to Britain. Jordan say that they will give Qatada a fair trial if he ever went to court in Jordan, so he cannot have this pathetic excuse! This is the best one....'it's against his human rights'. THIS IS THE MOST PREPOSTEROUS THING EVER! Where were the human rights to the people who are now dead because of this man? Where are the human rights for us, the British people, who have to have an enemy, a terrorist who has been in plans to bomb parts of our country, now living here with them.

The news that he intends to sue the British taxpayer for £10 million is another inevitable result of having placed ourselves under the jurisdiction of the European Court of Human Rights. Had it not been for an unaccountable court in Strasbourg, Abu Qatada would have been kicked out of Britain years ago.

This claim for compensation will be going through - you guessed it - the European Court of Human Rights. He sued successfully back in 2009 and I've no reason to doubt that this compensation claim will be successful too. The only solution is to remove ourselves from the European Convention on Human Rights and the European Court of Justice and return jurisdiction to our own legal system.
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

Going back to British spending, we all know about the £53 million pounds a day we have to pay for our membership with the EU, we know about the pointless energy plan we have to pump money into, we know about our overspending on foreign aid, the list goes on and on. News came out last week, that the European Union wants another 13 billion euros for their economy. This means that Britain will have to pay another 1.3 billion pounds to the EU! I'm not backing the chancellor, because I'm not too fond of him, plus he's another pro EU politician, but he can do absolutely nothing to kick start the economy, when we have a debt of nearly 1.2 trillion and all this overspending.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Just to let you guys know i'm probably going with UKIP in the elections up here tomorrow.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
stevegull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by stevegull »

Remarkably, I'm still somewhat a floating voter.
Maybe one day, Carayol will find London...
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

:} Why ? You on a boat then?
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

AustrianAndyGull wrote::} Why ? You on a boat then?

:clap:

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream
Merrily, merrily, merrily
Life is but a dream

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream
If you see a crocodile
Don’t forget to scream

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the river
If you see a polar bear
Don’t forget to shiver

Row, row, row your boat
Gently to the shore
If you see a lion
Don’t forget to roar

Row, row, row your boat
Across the reservoir
If you see a pirate
Stop and say ooo-arrr

Row, row, row your boat
All across the puddle
If you see your mummy there
Give her a lovely cuddle

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the creek
If you see a little mouse
Don’t forget to squeak

Row, row, row your boat
In your bubble bath
If you see a spider
Don’t forget to laugh

Row, row, row your boat
Gently to the beach
If you see a dinosaur
Don’t forget to screech

Rock, rock, rock your boat
Gently to and fro
This way, that way
Over the sea we go

Row, row, row your boat
Gently up the brook
If you catch a little fish
Let it off the hook

Row, row, row your boat
Out into the bay
If you see a pirate ship
Sail the other way

Row row row your boat
Gently down the stream
Phut phut phut phut
We’re out of Gasoline

Row row row your boat
Gently down the stream
Glug glug glug glug
We’ve become a Submarine

Row row row your boat
Gently ‘cross the pond
If you see a fairy
Wave your magic wand (“ping”)

Row row row your boat
Gently past the zoo
If you see a monkey
Don’t forget to oo (“oo oo oo”)

row, row, row your boat,
gently up the creek
if you see a little mouse
don’t forget to squeak

Row, row, row your boat,
Down the LAVA stream,
As you are cooked alive,
Don’t forget to scream..

rock rock rock you boat
gently to the shore
if you see a dinosaur dont forget to roar

Row row row your boat
Gently ‘cross the pond
If you see a fairy
Wave your magic wand (“ping”)

Row row row your boat
Gently past the zoo
If you see a monkey
Don’t forget to oo (“oo oo oo”)

Rock, rock, rock your boat
Gently to and fro
If you rock it too hard
Into the water you go!

Row row row your boat
Across the ocean waves
If you see a big fat shark
I hope that he behaves

Row row row your boat
Across the murky pond
If you see a fairy
Try and touch her wand

Row row row your boat
In the English channel
If you see a big fat trout
Slap it with a flannel

Row row row your boat
gently down the stream
If it is a sunny day
Buy a big icecream

:engflag:
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

:clap: :clap: :bow: :rofl:

Best f*cking thing i've seen all day that!!! :lol:

Madness!! :goodpost:

I only wish my little un was a few years younger and i could have gone into to the parent and toddler sessions in the village hall and ripped that one off!! :lol: . I'd have got even more odd looks than i did already!! :clap: :rofl:
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Knill and Ben (Chris Brass) the Bristow men.

Flobbadobb

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Flobbadobb

All fall down

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Shouldn't it be LITTLE weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed? :red: :rules: :lol:
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Industrial weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Believe me

Flobbadobb

All fall down :lol: :rofl:

Now back to politics

UKIP

Smell it ?

When it looks like a kipper

When it smells like a kipper

It is a kipper

UKIP

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

So glad it is Troj and not a red herring!
stevegull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by stevegull »

What a night for UKIP in the council elections. Are they the new 3rd party or is this just a 'protest vote' as many keep referring to them as?

I didn't even vote UKIP but some of the smear campaigns from other politicians has been nothing short of shameful. Trying - in vain - to dismiss the party as racists and try and attribute them to the terribly BNP party. There is no comparison there at all really. Although I do think that the fact the 'regular' politicians are reacting at all shows they may be starting to get worried about the rise of another party.

In my opinion it's good if there become more 'main' parties as it would mean that more people's views can be more closely represented by a party It becomes even more democratic (if you get what I mean). Hopefully (although I still doubt it) we can say goodbye to the voting attitude that you have to vote Labour or Conservative if you actually want an MP that can be part of a government.

I would have voted UKIP yesterday but there was one sticking point for me against the person that was standing for them in my area. He (and I'm unsure if this is a party policy) was richly opposed to wind farms for creating energy. I see nothing wrong with wind farms at all and they appear to be the best alternative (along with wave energy) to using the depleting oil reserves.

I'm sure Danny is bouncing after some of these results though!
Maybe one day, Carayol will find London...
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I voted UKIP simply for the fact that when one of their representatives speak they do so 'normally' and in a way we can all understand. They also say what they mean. On top of that the other two parties just continue to talk to us like we're all thick and continue to f*ck up the country. This country is successful BECAUSE of it's people and DESPITE them lot. We'll just go about our daily lives whilst the clowns at labour and condems play at being politicians and pretending to care about us.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

You Kippers ! :O

U Kippers have created an irony. :nod:

You Kippers just smoked a ship load of liar cheats called red herrings. :clap:

Snookered pan still calls pot black. :-/