Whinge, Moan, Rant And Anything Else Put It Here ...

General chat about anything else goes here.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Why do adults have to pay full whack in kiddies theme / adventure parks? :@
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

The British & Irish Lions Tour

AND?
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Stick to painting your nails and plaiting your hair Gayboy :)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I don't do DIY nor am I a hairdresser.

I do hate medical professionals though. On the one hand they tell us not to drink more than 3-4 units a day yet on the other we are told that only a couple of beers a YEAR can contribute to cancer. Which f*cking is it then docs? Tell you what, we'll all stop breathing shall we just incase inhalation of contaminated oxygen gives us cancer. Jeez.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Some radicalized men have been jailed for nearly 20 years EACH for PLANNING to attack the EDL.

Mark Bridger murders an innocent 5 year old and gets pretty much the same sentence.

Well done British Justice System you are a f*cking joke.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Oh and BT. If I ring someones mobile and they don't answer then I get STILL get charged for a call. It will change soon otherwise i'm taking my custom elsewhere.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

AustrianAndyGull wrote:Oh and BT. If I ring someones mobile and they don't answer then I get STILL get charged for a call. It will change soon otherwise i'm taking my custom elsewhere.
If it goes to voicemail then yes, you do.

That won't change and will happen no matter which supplier you are with

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Got a friend who has a noisy neighbour dispute. Presumably if both parties own their own homes then nothing can be done like they can if the council own the homes?

If nothing CAN be done in a sensible and amicable way and no legal avenues are open to them then how do you settle the dispute without resorting to violence?
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

AustrianAndyGull wrote:Got a friend who has a noisy neighbour dispute. Presumably if both parties own their own homes then nothing can be done like they can if the council own the homes?

If nothing CAN be done in a sensible and amicable way and no legal avenues are open to them then how do you settle the dispute without resorting to violence?
You move :)

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

If they don't want to then it becomes a battle of wills I suppose.
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

AustrianAndyGull wrote:Got a friend who has a noisy neighbour dispute. Presumably if both parties own their own homes then nothing can be done like they can if the council own the homes?

I doesn't matter whether it's a private or council estate. You still have certain rights, and if a neighbour is a complete tw@t, parties/music on til all hours when you have to get up for work, mowing the lawn at 4 in the morning, just generally being a knob then your local council can (and should) act. Noise abatement isn't just for council tenants, there are plenty of us who like the quiet life and can't stand listening to sh1te like Queen and other overrated tripe at all hours :@ :@ :@ . Thats why there's a time limit on when you can do noisy DIY in your house (8am to 8pm is the time I think) :-D . Unfortunately the councils powers are fairly limited, it takes weeks of surveillance of noisy disruption to allow them to act, even then the morons tend to ignore any orders until it gets to court, and quite often do so after that. :@

Good, considerate neighbours are worth their weight in gold, unfortunately they do seem a rare commodity in these days of 'fook you I'll do what I want even if it pees everyone else off' attitude. I know this from personal experience.
Resorting to violence (or the threat of it) s usually the only language these selfish two -hats understand. :-/ :slap:
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Job Interviews

Can't you just turn up and say, "Look at my application form / CV, LOOK AT IT!! It's SH*T HOT!!! Who else is as good as that? I can do the job so give it to me please and if you ask me why i want to work for you i should be allowed to say - because i need the money - and you should then think i'm refreshingly honest".

It would take a minute and cut the need for all the questions where you sit there like a melon before apologising - again!
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

EmetEdadsBeard wrote: there are plenty of us who like the quiet life and can't stand listening to sh1te like Queen and other overrated tripe at all hours :@ :@ :@ :-/ :slap:
theres nothing wrong with queen. the greatest band of all time.

i understand if someone is playing the music at stoopid o'clock or constantly at obnoxious volume that you may not like it. sh1te, tripe and overrated though? most definitely not.

queen greatest hits is the highest selling album in the uk of all time. number 1. platinum x 11
greatest hits 2 is the number 10 highest selling album of all time. platinum x 8
the only band/group to be in the top 10 twice.

As of 2005, according to the Guinness Book of World Records, Queen albums have spent a total of 1,322 weeks (twenty-six years) on the UK Album Charts, more time than any other musical act.

The band have released a total of eighteen number one albums, eighteen number one singles, and ten number one DVDs worldwide,

album sales worldwide topping 300million +

the band are constantly in the top ten of highest selling worldwide music artists of all time, the position varies on sales.

when touring the band played more countries and continents than any other.
the band were the first,before anybody else to play in many countries and cities in south america, africa and eastern europe.

held the world record for many years for the highest attended concert.in rio,The "Cidade do Rock" (City of Rock), the place where the event was held drew an estimated 300 thousand people +. twice on 2 different nights.

Queen were the biggest stadium rock band in the world, and their performance at 1985's Live Aid is regarded as one of the greatest in rock history.

sh1te, tripe and overrated i think not.but if played too often or at an inconsiderate hour then yes you should politely tell the neighbours to switch it off.or if that doesnt work offer to shove the CD where the sun dont shine.

freddie would have approved of that.
Attachments
freddie-mercury-smiley-emoticon[1].jpg
freddie-mercury-smiley-emoticon[1].jpg (5.69 KiB) Viewed 832 times
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Just been in the gym and there was a blind elderly lady in there with a guide dog using the equipment. I just realised that I'm actually a bit of a arsehole and a bit of a loser and need to sort my f*cking head out and my life out because it's going nowhere in all honesty. I have no recognised disability and yet procrastinate about how sh*t everything is when there are people like that lady in the world who push themselves further when it would be easier to get a bottle of whisky and go and get hammered and blame others. Truly woke me up seeing that and after becoming a bit upset in a self pitying kind of way I now have the inspiration from here on in to go forward.

No more rants on here
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Oh and chunky, just one last rant..............

Queen ARE sh*t! :lol: