Rene Howe - Signs for Burton Albion! A two year deal

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Super Jason Fowler

Post by Fonda »

ferrarilover wrote:I generally treat people on here as I would treat my friends anyway. If someone says something I consider to be daft, I reply with sarcasm and rudeness. Perhaps it's a generational thing, but this is precisely how it has worked among the various social groups of which I have been a part. That said, those among the Internet Dwellers who seem to have a problem with me do seem to be those who most struggle with wit and intelligence in general and I wouldn't be around that sort in real life, so perhaps it's a case of the 'net bringing together those who are incompatible for that sort of reason?

Anyway, firmly back on topic, has the useless sh*tbag signed on for anyone else yet?

Matt.
Precisely the kind of comment that is intended, and destined to create animosity. Completely unnecessary.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: clint boulton

Post by ROADRUNNER »

sums him up really, ignorant f--cking ****, just aswell we dont mix in the same circles, maybe you should have been taught some manners by your parents matt. :@
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

I've allowed this stupid argument to run and it shows no sign of stopping.

From now on anyone who disrupts the boards by throwing personal insults at other members will have their posts deleted and lose their right to post for a period agreed by the Admin team.

Please, let's get back to some kind of normality. Fonda and I rarely agree on football matters but as far as I'm aware we have always remained civil to each other and I have a genuine respect for him as a person.

Matt winds most of you up far too easily but has also crossed the line of decency once too often and suffered bans because of it. He doesn't whine about it and in person is a nice guy. His parents shouldn't be brought into this as I know his Mother personally and you couldn't meet a nicer lady.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Get this thread back on topic. 2 posts have already been deleted.
Dave

Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

So, Rene Howe.

Is he still here?

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: clint boulton

Post by ROADRUNNER »

havent heard yet scott, wish he would make his mind up
Kernowgull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Kernowgull »

Surely it doesnt matter to us anymore. Hes not our player anymore, so where he ends up is irrelevant.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Kernowgull wrote:Surely it doesnt matter to us anymore. Hes not our player anymore, so where he ends up is irrelevant.
Couldn't agree more. I'm indifferent to many players once they leave us after using us as a stepping stone to revive their careers.
Dave

Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

I couldn't give two what nots either, but thought I would get it back on topic, rather than the petty squabbling that had been on here

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Kernowgull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Kernowgull »

I see, sorry Scott. I have to be honest, I have found the squabbling quite entertaining in lieu of any real news. Off on hols tomorrow morning. Hope we've got half a side together by the time Im back!
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

Perhaps he's just weighing up his options? But let's be real, he's settled down here with his wife and kid, if he was going to accept the offer he would have done it already surely? Doesn't seem like TUFC is Rene's first choice.
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
Lukeyboy WFC
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by Lukeyboy WFC »

Personally I think Rene Howe is seeing what he is offered elsewhere. if something is not really worth going for.... no offence guys but he will re-sign for you! We are taking a striker on tour with us, heard it could be Howe but who knows.... Keep you informed if I hear anything.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

On tour eh? How the other half live. Where you going?

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by usagullmichigan »

Clacton
Lukeyboy WFC
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by Lukeyboy WFC »

usagullmichigan wrote:Clacton
:lol: It normally would be. Trinidad and Tobago Matt. Our striker Grigg has now been confirmed as a Brentford player so we certainly have a position to fill.