Doncaster sign One Direction 'singer'....

General chat about anything else goes here.
Rivo_7
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Doncaster sign One Direction 'singer'....

Post by Rivo_7 »

http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/news ... 60041.aspx

Dont really know what to make of this.....have just seen it and thought I would share it with everyone!
OllieGull
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by OllieGull »

I think they'll make quite a lot of £££ due to fan girls going crazy and buying shirts with his name on, plus attending matches just to see him.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Love how you put the word, 'singer' as if to somehow suggest that the boy can't actually sing! :clap: :clap:

You'd be right, and he hasn't got a brain! :lol:

Get ready for a glut of One Direction CD's clogging up car boot sales up and down the land in a few years. Why is it all you get are piles of boy band sh*te for 10p but anything decent like Soundgarden or Kitchens Of Distinction you will not find? I think i know the answer to that!

Oh and i hate Donny to. Born there and spent the first 20 odd years of my life there in this harrowing town. I go back to visit my mum each week and i hate it, take the fish market away and it's nothing. A complete dump full of idiots. (Donnygull and family excepted of course :) :-D ).
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
usagullmichigan
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by usagullmichigan »

Nice and honest Andy "That's what makes you beautiful"
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Honest and true ( about Donny anyway! ) :-D
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.