Manager

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
ggggg
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by ggggg »

that sums it up really Matt, you can't help yourself, you have to belittle everyone that you don't agree with or that doesn't agree with you! is it at all possible for you to climb out of your own 4rsehole just for a minute! please! you could be a nice bloke if you tried, I'm sure of it.
you state "we" when you can only include yourself, do you have mental issues? if you do then I totally understand why you are the way you are and I do sympathise! that would indeed be quite sad! also you confuse an observation as me being upset with the lack of entertainment! that's quite delusional!
I have come to the conclusion that you are either not right in the head or just plain annoying! possibly both! hope you get better soon!
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

This thread was going along quite nicely, a little off topic, but nicely enough. Suddenly:
geezer wrote:with all the squabbling on this thread and a fair share of bitching I reckon it should be merged with the ladies thread! please don't try to tell me that it's all healthy debate because it just ain't, it's a full on bitch fest and a totally unnecessary one at that!
And then, without a hint of irony is his voice, Geezer said:
that sums it up really Matt, you can't help yourself, you have to belittle everyone that you don't agree with or that doesn't agree with you! is it at all possible for you to climb out of your own 4rsehole just for a minute! please! you could be a nice bloke if you tried, I'm sure of it.
you state "we" when you can only include yourself, do you have mental issues? if you do then I totally understand why you are the way you are and I do sympathise! that would indeed be quite sad! also you confuse an observation as me being upset with the lack of entertainment! that's quite delusional!
I have come to the conclusion that you are either not right in the head or just plain annoying! possibly both! hope you get better soon!
Bizarre.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
rooster
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Bodin

Post by rooster »

Well id just like to thank everyone for their participation, hopefully no lasting disputes to settle !!!!!! that was never my intention but purely to raise a discussion into the likely support AK will get based purely on the treatment that ML received last season, hopefully for the sake of the club he gets long term support and is not dispensed with in a similar fashion.

SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

rooster wrote:Well id just like to thank everyone for their participation, hopefully no lasting disputes to settle !!!!!! that was never my intention but purely to raise a discussion into the likely support AK will get based purely on the treatment that ML received last season, hopefully for the sake of the club he gets long term support and is not dispensed with in a similar fashion.

its a pity you didnt want a discussion on this point in your OP.

as AK wont get dispensed with - for obvious reasons, ie not just footballing.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
Driving South to all games!

TUST Member 468

rooster
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by rooster »

Sorry...........dont understand :)
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

rooster wrote:Sorry...........dont understand :)

no worries.

have a peep at the martin ling thread...............
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025

TUST Member 468

rooster
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by rooster »

How long ago was it ?
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

rooster wrote:How long ago was it ?
a few months ago.

TUST Member 468

rooster
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by rooster »

Thanks, just read it all ! interesting reading!!
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

all 36 pages and 534 comments of it i hope. :}
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
Robiberto22
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Robiberto22 »

ling was ripped off, no doubt - he didnt even get a chance to turn it around, and now a manager who so nearly got us us up to league 1 is now ridiculed and laughed at just because he played a less attractive style of footy - ive coached all over the world and i shit you not - a manager needs a chance to turn it around and ling never got that i said before you all got what you wanted - live with it, and get behind the boss we got!
ALAN KNILL'S YELLOW ARMY !!! - Oh wait ...
Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

ferrarilover wrote:
I'll show you how this works in reverse, if you like. Every week, I'll predict that we'll win, we'll be miles better than the opposition, we'll smash them all over the shop, man for man we'll win every battle. I'll "back this up" with some facts and figures I pull straight out of my arse. When we lose, I'll go quiet but when we win, I'll be all over the board like a rash and, you watch, people, new people and those who can't or won't go to games will start to believe me. I'll get called a moron by people who really do know what they're talking about, but I'll just ignore it and march on regardless.

Matt.
So in other words, you'll carry on posting in exactly the same way as you have been for the last few years? :na:
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Frankly, I'm amazed it took you so long, Jerry :~D

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
ggggg
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by ggggg »