Northampton Town vs Torquay United 24/8/13

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
yellowmonkey
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Watches from: Pop side

Post by yellowmonkey »

oh shit
njgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by njgull »

Gullscorer wrote:Sounds from the radio commo that Nicholson isn't quite up to the job here..
That's being kind.
yellowmonkey
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by yellowmonkey »

Gullscorer wrote:Is it going to be another of those great escape seasons..??

Shhhhhh don't say that, them with with big keyboards will hunt you down !!!
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

we're four games in to the new season, please dont write us off quite yet, it was always gonna be a hard battle this season with some of the budgets available to the other teams
still keeping the faith
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

bixieupnorth wrote:we're four games in to the new season, please dont write us off quite yet, it was always gonna be a hard battle this season with some of the budgets available to the other teams
Maybe so, and there are certainly some positives to the squad this season, but if things don't improve over the next six games in terms of the team gelling as well as individual players' standards, Knill is going to have to make changes.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

burton 0-2!
still keeping the faith
yellowmonkey
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by yellowmonkey »

bixieupnorth wrote:we're four games in to the new season, please dont write us off quite yet, it was always gonna be a hard battle this season with some of the budgets available to the other teams
Others have smaller budgets and are doing better even our arch nemisis Excretia !!!!
divingbboy
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by divingbboy »

Gullscorer wrote:Yep, Nicho definitely a weak link..!!
I don't understand why Nicho is starting over Cruise. Nicho's been lukewarm since the season started.
TUST member 203
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

divingbboy wrote: I don't understand why Nicho is starting over Cruise. Nicho's been lukewarm since the season started.
he wasnt right, or good enough towards the end of last season. im not having a go at him though, its down to who picks him. what must cruise be thinking.
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
Robiberto22
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Robiberto22 »

coyg!!! dont give up, keep going!
ALAN KNILL'S YELLOW ARMY !!! - Oh wait ...
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

Worryingly poor effort from us first half.

No quality in the attacking third, no ball retention, we've barely strung 3 passes together all game.

Nico - it's sad to see one of the key players in the clubs recovery in such a state. We need to drop him now, every single Cobblers attack has gone down his side. The fact that Kevin Amankwaah has been giving him the run around should tell you where Nico is at. Needless to say the cross for the goal came from that flank.......

Ball - are you f***ing kidding me? You've played in the championship????? Worst target man "attempt" I've seen since the days of big Carl Priso. Roll on October when we can send him back, I've seen better players in the Conf North.

Any bright lights? Well, Hawley looks pretty handy but other than that I'm finding it hard!
Gull hull
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: All of them

Post by Gull hull »

Come on you yellows.....keep believing,playing as bad as we are,only 1 down,we will turn it round in 2nd half.....
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

cousins lad saying the same, manse hasnt been in the game, and wingers not helping to defend

exeter behind
still keeping the faith