FUNNY Jokes, FUNNY Tubes & FUNNY Video Clips

General chat about anything else goes here.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

i found a clip by accident on youtube recently made by a group called how it should have ended.com.

they do an animation parody of a recent or well known film mainly but also tv shows or computer games and they change things for an alternate take on it.

i ended up just watching the next one and the next one and so on, i spent hours watching their stuff. there are loads of them ranging from, jaws, terminator, saw, star wars, wizard of oz and loads of the superhero films. brilliant.

at the end of a few of the superhero ones there are cafe scenes with superman and batman having a cuppa and a chat, hilariously good.

here are just a couple of examples -

[youtube]6L8b1zPE0-Y[/youtube]

[youtube]seBpXt8_6xs[/youtube]

here is a link to youtube, just click and go through the list to find the film of your choice.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... JS_mdZCz5Y
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

The nice Jewish mother in-law comes home and finds Eli, her son-in-law furious and packing his suitcase.
"What happened?" she asks.
Eli screamed, "What happened? I'll tell you what happened! I sent an email to my wife saying that I was coming home from my trip today. I got home and guess what I found? My wife, yes my Rachel, your daughter, with a naked guy in our marital bed! This is the end of our marriage. I will leave forever!"
"Calm down!" says the mother in-law. "There's something odd about this story. Rachel would never do such a thing! Wait a minute while I check what happened."
Moments later, the mother in-law comes back with a big smile. "You see, I said that there must be a simple explanation. Rachel never received your email"!
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Freda, aged 87 and Bernard, aged 88, have been seeing each other for two months and are beginning to realise that that they really like each other. They believe that they are a perfect match. Even so, they surprise family and friends by getting married.
On the first night of their honeymoon, soon after they get into bed, Bernard squeezes Freda's hand. Freda immediately squeezes his hand and they then both fall asleep.
On their second night, Bernard again squeezes her hand, she squeezes his hand and, as before, they immediately fall asleep.
But then, on the third night of their honeymoon, as Bernard once more squeezes Freda's hand, she says to him, "No! Not tonight, darling. I've got a headache."
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

A teacher noticed that a little boy at the back of the class was squirming around, scratching his crotch, and not paying attention.
She went back to find out what was going on. He was quite embarrassed and whispered that he had just recently been circumcised and he was quite itchy.

The teacher told him to go down to the principals office. He was told to telephone his mother and ask her what he should do about it. He did and returned to his class.

Suddenly, there was a commotion at the back of the room. She went back to investigate only to find him sitting at his desk with his private parts hanging out.

"I thought I told you to call your mum!" she said.

"I did," he said, "And she told me that if I could stick it out until lunchtime, she'd come and pick me up from school."
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

A good joke, soured by the thought of enforced circumcision - male genital mutilation - which is, let's face it, an abuse of young boys. Yet it's a problem which is ignored by society in general, while feminists and the media scream about female genital mutilation which is almost non-existent in the UK.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

agreed.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Even the NHS remains silent when young boys are admitted to hospital as emergency patients as a result of botched circumcisions. Everyday, as many as 100 unnecessary male circumcisions are performed in the UK, a practice which can cause death, disability, disease, pain and discomfort and physical damage. Complications are common, for example, it's reported that two boys a week are being admitted to the Emergency Department in Birmingham Children’s Hospital and one boy a month comes close to death, as a result of male circumcision.

Unless it is required to prevent a more serious medical condition, there is no excuse for circumcision carried out for traditional cultural or religious reasons. In fact there is absolutely no religious justification for circumcision in modern society. Politicians, media, and the general public must be made more aware of this outrageous abuse of young boys. Why is it ignored? Click on the link for the full story: http://endmalecircumcision.blogspot.co.uk/
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Anyway, on a lighter note: As part of his growing up process, Isaac and Renee take their 6 year old son Aaron to a nude beach. As Isaac and Aaron take a walk along the sands, Aaron notices that many of the women have boobs bigger than his mum’s, so he runs back to ask her why.
'The bigger they are, Aaron, the sillier the lady is,' explains Renee.
Aaron is pleased with her answer and goes away to play. But 5 minutes later he returns to tell Renee that many of the men have larger willies than his dad has.
'The bigger they are, Aaron, the dumber the man is,' explains Renee.
He is again very pleased with her answer and goes back to play.
5 minutes later, Aaron is back again and promptly tells Renee, 'Mum, dad is talking to the silliest lady on the beach and the longer he talks to her, the dumber he gets.'
Oil Beef Hooked
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Chris Hargreaves
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Oil Beef Hooked »

If you've ever lost your iPhone, take solace in the thought that maybe - just maybe - some mouse family now has a flat-screen TV.
Steve

:scarf: YELLOW ARMY :scarf:
Oil Beef Hooked
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Chris Hargreaves
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Oil Beef Hooked »

I was in court today for my part in a time-share scam.

The judge sentenced me to 2 weeks in prison every year for the next 20 years.
Steve

:scarf: YELLOW ARMY :scarf:
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

The Three Bears, Brucie, Wivelgull and NorthHarrowGull, are walking through the woods one day when they stumble upon Goldilocks house. They walk inside and see a bowl of porridge on a table in front of a chair. Brucie sits down at the chair and it is too hard. Wivelgull sits down and agrees with Brucie, it is too hard. So NorthHarrowGull sits down and agrees with Wivelgull, it is too hard for him too. They all decide to stay standing and try the porridge. NorthHarrowGull takes the first spoonful and finds it far too cold. Brucie then picks up the spoon and tries the porridge, but again agrees with NorthHarrowGull and says that it is too cold. Wivelgull takes the spoon and tries the porridge and agrees with Brucie that it is indeed too cold. They also all agree that the spoon should be a fork.

After these initial set backs, they move through another door and find the girl's bedroom. They decide to try out the bed, so they move the duvet out the way, which has too many togs. Wivelgull is first to jump into the bed, and decides that it is too soft, but will stay there nonetheless. NorthHarrowGull gets into the bed and cuddles up with Wivelgull, agreeing that the bed is indeed, too soft. Brucie then climbs into the bed and spoons his two fellow bears, agreeing with NorthHarrowGull that the bed is just too soft.

Soon enough, the bears have all fallen asleep, and Goldilocks walks in from her morning walk. She sees her chair has moved and asks herself, "who's been sitting in my chair?". She then sees her porridge has been eaten and she wonders who has been eating her food. She then moves into the bedroom where she finds the three bears, snuggled up together in her bed. Startled, she pulls out her taser and zaps the three bears. Dragging them out of her house. She tidies her room and decides that everyone, yet again, is "JUST RIGHT"
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

found this amusing when i saw it early last year, we were riding high in the league and argyle were down near the bottom. i forgot all about it and stumbled upon it earlier.

the argyle fans accent creases me up, sounds swedish, the torquay fan sounds well posh but foreign also. i just thought it was hilarious, its just the way the argyle fan says "torquay united you will always be be $h1t", but then again, im not very grown up.

[youtube]UZeWkt46mX4[/youtube]
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Morris, an affluent and hard-working Jewish businessman, comes home early from work one day, goes into the bedroom, and finds his wife Hetty lying totally naked on the bed.
'Oy vey, Hetty, what on earth are you doing?' he asks.
'I've been trying on a few of my dresses,' replies Hetty, 'and I can't find any that I like. I just don't have as many outfits as my friends do.'
'You're meshugga, Hetty,' says Morris. 'How can you say that? You have more outfits in your wardrobe than you could possibly ever need. Let me remind you what you have.'
Morris goes over to Hetty's wardrobe, opens up the doors, and pointing at each outfit in turn, says, 'In your wardrobe you have a green outfit, a red outfit, a shabbes outfit, Mr Schwartz from next door, a grey outfit, a yom tov outfit, a rose coloured outfit, a .........'
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

A dustman goes into a Chinese takeaway and says to the owner, “Where’s yer bin?”
“I been Hong Kong.”
“No, no, where’s yer wheelie bin?”
“I weally bin Hong Kong.”