Thought For the Day

General chat about anything else goes here.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

We must come to the point where we realize the concept of race is a false one. There is only one race, the human race.
Dan Aykroyd .
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

It's difficult to believe in yourself because the idea of self is an artificial construction. You are, in fact, part of the glorious oneness of the universe. Everything beautiful in the world is within you.

Russell Brand.
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

Buddha
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.

Mark Twain
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame.

Benjamin Franklin
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.

Martin Luther King.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

All aggregate berries in the wild in this country are safe to eat.

Me
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

AustrianAndyGull wrote:All aggregate berries in the wild in this country are safe to eat.

Me
Famous last words..!!
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

Remember those posters that said, "Today is the first day of the rest of your life"? Well, that's true of every day but one...the day you die.

Lester Burnham: American Beauty (1999)
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.

Vince Lombardi
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.

Robert Green Ingersoll
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Coco pops turn the milk chocolatey!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Thought for the day? Pissed blokes shouldn't try fighting sober doormen ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Southampton Gull wrote:Thought for the day? Pissed blokes shouldn't try fighting sober doormen ;-)
It's the p*ssed women that are worst! :lol:
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Having the right to an opinion does not make your opinion right; but attempts by others to deny that right and to censor your opinion may be an indication of their totalitarian ideology.