Rochdale - are you going?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.

Poll ended at 14 Sep 2013, 13:54

YES
37%
NO
58%
DON'T KNOW YET
5%

Total votes: 19

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Just a quick poll to see how many of you are heading up to Rochdale on Saturday. Last season there were only 100 or so of us and a handful of singers and what with us already having travelled to Fleetwood and Morecambe this season which are in the same sort of area then I would have thought there would be a bit less than that! Given our tonking yesterday too. I'm going and hope to meet some of you there and everyone have a safe journey up / down / across (depending where you live :) ).
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

still deciding mate, one lad still making up his mind, but he hates football so will be wandering about looking at stuff while i go to the match! his family are from that area and apparently theres a statue of his granddad in a park there, he was a famous dialect writer i believe!! the main draw, apart from the football is the camra pub of the year 2013, just got to work out how to pronounce it!!

http://www.camra.org.uk/article.php?group_id=8809

£550 back off five quid yesterday mate!! wouldve been £2.5k if both posh and southend had won too!! can't complain tho!!
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

bixieupnorth wrote:still deciding mate, one lad still making up his mind, but he hates football so will be wandering about looking at stuff while i go to the match! his family are from that area and apparently theres a statue of his granddad in a park there, he was a famous dialect writer i believe!! the main draw, apart from the football is the camra pub of the year 2013, just got to work out how to pronounce it!!

http://www.camra.org.uk/article.php?group_id=8809

£550 back off five quid yesterday mate!! wouldve been £2.5k if both posh and southend had won too!! can't complain tho!!
IN ROCHDALE?!! WHAT STUFF?! Dead dogs' bodies in a canal? Terraced housing? :lol:

Get theesen off Bix!! :-D

Good return mate, you can buy me a coffee then inside Spotland me old cocker! :-D :)

I had a shocker in the international games and didn't have a bet yesterday, didn't get chance to get to a bookies with being at the game and that. May have a bet on tonights obscure footy. =D
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

I can't make this one, and it will be the first time I've missed consecutive games for about 5 years.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

ferrarilover wrote:I can't make this one, and it will be the first time I've missed consecutive games for about 5 years.

Matt.
What a s**t fan you are.

:-D

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Scott Brehaut wrote: What a s**t fan you are.

:rofl:
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
Driving South to all games!

TUST Member 468

ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

Scott Brehaut wrote: What a s**t fan you are.

Haha, sorry Scotty, I hate being such an armchair loser.

Matt.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

So pleased I don't have an armchair ;-)

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Scott Brehaut wrote:So pleased I don't have an armchair ;-)
I've got one, in fact I've got several. :)
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

You need several, you fat, Austria bastard! Too much strudel and Würst.

Matt.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

ferrarilover wrote:You need several, you fat, Austria bastard! Too much strudel and Würst.

Matt.
I'm only 16 stone 11 now so :na:

I'm not fat though. ;-)
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

AustrianAndyGull wrote: I'm only 16 tonnes now so :na:

I'm not fat though. ;-)
edited for facts.. :)
Formerly known as forevertufc
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

or edited for fats......... :clap: :lol:
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

Unfortunately not cant remember the last time I missed two games in a row either but lack of money due to having to replace my car means I cant! Hoping to be at Newport as my next away game.
exilegull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by exilegull »

I'll be there. Am back in Leeds for a long weekend and am bringing my 4 year old twin godsons to their first footy game.