Tuesday friendly against Argyle

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

I have a feeling Sullivan will start on Saturday. Nothing other than guess work in this but he did well when he came on against both Portsmouth and Fleetwood so I think Knill might give him a go. I also suspect Harding may well be droppped for Lathrope.
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

supergulls wrote:Once he manages to pass to a yellow shirt or keep the ball on the pitch we might have a player.
Darren Moore had a good career without those attributes!
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

supergulls wrote: deaman is playing but odofin is not it looks like hutching will be slotting in at center half with a youth team player coming in at right back and mozika is nowhere near taking part in a game.
What about Kirtys McKenzie ? Is'nt he playing, and if not, why not ? Played very well in the two or three games he played in last season but now seems to have dropped off the face of the earth !!
supergulls
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by supergulls »

He is unwell, I'm not sure what the illness is or whether it is a problem with his diabetes.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Super, was Odophin (in a hurry, sorry if that is not spelt quite right) the tall number 6 with whom I said I was impressed at the YT game on Saturday?

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Yellow4life
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yellow4life »

Confirmed that benyon and Sullivan are playing
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

Thanks Suppergulls. I had forgotten his diabetes.
supergulls
Skipper
Skipper

Post by supergulls »

ferrarilover wrote:Super, was Odophin (in a hurry, sorry if that is not spelt quite right) the tall number 6 with whom I said I was impressed at the YT game on Saturday?

Matt.
thats is the same lad matt
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Good news. He's not playing, but that's ok.

Decent half of football, that. It's 0-0 and Plymouth have been a little better than us, but we're playing some nice stuff too. Kid called Levi Ives is dealing remarkably well with Tyler Harvey and others. Deaman isn't a patch on Pearce and doesn't even look as good as MacKenzie. Cruise is doing alright, although some of his positioning looks a little off. Thompson having a bad game and seems to have lost the edge to his pace (perhaps the Plymouth full backs are just v quick). Yeoman and Benyon doing alright up front. The two stand out players are Sully and, of course, Craig, who continues to defy his lack of first team action. Pinging some balls about, doing things simple when required, taking some incredible free kicks and corners.

More to follow.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
supergulls
Skipper
Skipper

Post by supergulls »

1-0 to plymouth a slip by jack deaman lets in vasell and is brought down by our goalie, and tyler harvey slots the penalty home
supergulls
Skipper
Skipper

Post by supergulls »

2-0 dan lavercombe makes an error and tyler harvey puts his 2nd away
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

ferrarilover wrote:Good news. He's not playing, but that's ok.

Decent half of football, that. It's 0-0 and Plymouth have been a little better than us, but we're playing some nice stuff too. Kid called Levi Ives is dealing remarkably well with Tyler Harvey and others. Deaman isn't a patch on Pearce and doesn't even look as good as MacKenzie. Cruise is doing alright, although some of his positioning looks a little off. Thompson having a bad game and seems to have lost the edge to his pace (perhaps the Plymouth full backs are just v quick). Yeoman and Benyon doing alright up front. The two stand out players are Sully and, of course, Craig, who continues to defy his lack of first team action. Pinging some balls about, doing things simple when required, taking some incredible free kicks and corners.

More to follow.

Matt.
I read this and think "Nathan Craig plays well in another second string game". I went to a reserve game once where Carl Priso and Mamadou Sow tore a side apart - whatever happened to them......
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Craig is bossing it - thats why we are two nil down
Dutchgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Dutchgull »

Positive as ever Brucie !!
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

What we need is a report from somebody at the game who doesn't want to give birth to Nathan Craig's child, and instead will be able to provide us with a non-biased assessment of how he is actually playing

;-)

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com