Who is going to Burton a week on tuesday?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.

Are you going to Burton (night game)

Poll ended at 20 Oct 2013, 23:05

Yes, I'm northern based, love the Gulls and wouldn't miss it for the world and i'm going to sing sing sing oh YES!!!
20%
Yes but I've no idea why, we're sh*t
No votes
Yes, i'm coming up from Devon and i'm f*cking hardcore and also need sectioning.
20%
Maybe if I tie up a few loose ends
7%
No, the boss is being a complete **** and I can't get there in time
7%
No, I never go to away games
7%
No, I live in Devon i'd have to be certifiable
No votes
No, I would if I could but it's just too far / expensive / much sorting out to get there
40%

Total votes: 15

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Who is going to Burton a week on tuesday?

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I know it's a night game in the midlands but any indications of who is going to this? It seems Burton is always a popular venue for Gulls and i'm hopeful of a fairly respectable turnout. I just want to try and blow away some cobwebs and get some atmos going.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

5th time for me in total and last season was the first time i'd seen us lose there.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Gulliball »

I will be there. Flying home for two weeks the night before. Then straight away off to Burton the next day, and then also the Portsmouth (H) and Bury (A) games.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Welcome aboard Chris! :-D
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

I cant afford it unfortunately. Spent far too much this weekend!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

On what Alex?
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

I'll likely be there. Sacking off deeply shit EU law to make it. Will we abuse the fat **** twins?

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by AlexGulls »

AustrianAndyGull wrote:On what Alex?
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

ferrarilover wrote:I'll likely be there. Sacking off deeply sh*t EU law to make it. Will we abuse the fat t**t twins?

Matt.
Rene won't even be playing probably he is now deemed to be THAT SH*T. A sub appearance is all the 'incredibly talented and ambitious' man can hope for given Rowett's team selections so far this season. :lol:

Seriously though, i'm not sure if he is injured as he hasn't even been on the bench these last two Burton games and Kee was sent off at the weekend but I think it was for 2 yellows so he will be available against us if it's just a one match ban.
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by AlexGulls »

Might be able to make this now. Going to make a decision on Saturday evening. Though I'll probably end up going. Like going to Burton and Ive already got the days off work to go.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

AustrianAndyGull wrote:I know it's a night game in the midlands but any indications of who is going to this? It seems Burton is always a popular venue for Gulls and i'm hopeful of a fairly respectable turnout. I just want to try and blow away some cobwebs and get some atmos going.
Well if I can get away from work I will come and help you get an atmosphere going. As long as it doesn't involve farting.

If there is anyone who is from Bristol or Gloucester and they would like to come up with me then PM me on here or ring as usual 07890891345
SexuaL texts will be ignored. may laugh at them but I will ignore them,. only proper supporters please who only have genuine intentions of going up.
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
RussianGull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by RussianGull »

I'll be there, not too far from where we are in Lincolnshire, tight to get there after work mind.

Quite like the Pirelli, always raises a chuckle to see Faggots in Gravy on the menu. Also remember a couple of gulls wonder gulls at Burton, think it was Danny Stevens who took it from our half for a beautiful solo effort.

COYY!
devonboy
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by devonboy »

Definitely gonna be there. Based in Shrewsbury, got the day off work, and gonna have a beer and a good sing!! COYY!
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by AlexGulls »

Booked on the bus earlier.
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

Yes and the boss is letting me fiddle my diary so I can be in the area ;-)
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.