Borderline Boilers

General chat about anything else goes here.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

saw a couple of minutes of loose women today, i dont usually watch crap like that, but it was like a borderline boiler showcase today, you had carol vorderman, sally lindsay, Nadia Sawalha, then that sherrie hewson popped up on the end and spoilt it. :no:

i never noticed Nadia Sawalha much before, quite nice looking, nice hair, nice jubblies, slightly on the turn and only just, but definitely fits the borderline boiler profile. i would gratefully accept an invitation back to hers and try to find out if she truly is a loose woman. :~D
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

A big fat NO to that chunks. I'm bilious now.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Maggie O'Neill. Just watched (last weeks) Truckers, and there she is cooking in her pinny......

and when she turns around she just has her bra and knickers on...............ooooooeeeeeeeerrrrrrr. :-o

ding dong.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
Driving South to all games!

TUST Member 468

chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

crikey, yes, definitely makes the list.

i remember her in shameless, her character was quiet, a bit looney, ocd, prim and proper, a bit mumsy, but also a right nympho! :P

rather large set of (ahem) lungs as well. :~D

as sid james would say - "phhhwwwoooaarrr blimey, yak, yak, yak"! :~D
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

yes, it most definitely is! :nod:

in our politically correct world its just nice to have an outlet to have a bit of a laugh and behave in a way we normally wouldnt. :~D

it is just a bit of over the top fun though, none of us would dream of really talking about women in real life in this way! o:)

would we? :}
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Speak for yourself, no point wasting time with women, they either want a bit of action or thay don't ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Courtney Love.

Yeah, she's got a face like a fat girls fanny, but I reckon she would be one hell of a ride!! She'd have me for breakfast that's for sure.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

chunkygull wrote:saw a couple of minutes of loose women today, i dont usually watch crap like that, but it was like a borderline boiler showcase today, you had carol vorderman, sally lindsay, Nadia Sawalha, then that sherrie hewson popped up on the end and spoilt it. :no:

i never noticed Nadia Sawalha much before, quite nice looking, nice hair, nice jubblies, slightly on the turn and only just, but definitely fits the borderline boiler profile. i would gratefully accept an invitation back to hers and try to find out if she truly is a loose woman. :~D
Any of the above would probably feel like a win

:)

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

Yaaaayyy, got one. i havent thought of this bird in a while, bleddy lovely when she was young and still looks worth the 20 seconds of effort it would take me now.

Camille Coduri - The names probably not familiar but she has been in loads of stuff - When she was much younger she was in King Ralph and boy did the teenage me have a thing for her then. A few years later The History Of Tom Jones, plenty of strumping in this, a bodice ripper I think is how the tv mags describe this sort of thing, she was still rather attractive.

She was in loads of stuff down the following years, notably Doctor Who, Ashes To Ashes and recently Him and Her.

Slightly on the turn now, so she is in borderline boiler territory, and yes, I sure as hell would!

younger -
imagesCAXAP9JB.jpg
imagesCAXAP9JB.jpg (9.75 KiB) Viewed 1460 times
imagesCABYVP7J.jpg
imagesCABYVP7J.jpg (6.4 KiB) Viewed 1460 times
cc2.png
cc2.png (79.74 KiB) Viewed 1460 times
more recent -
cc3.png
cc3.png (82.63 KiB) Viewed 1460 times
imagesCA0ZM6YC.jpg
imagesCA0ZM6YC.jpg (5.13 KiB) Viewed 1460 times
imagesCAAPU9NA.jpg
imagesCAAPU9NA.jpg (6.67 KiB) Viewed 1460 times
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

its a yes from me chunk.

would also like to add Sarah Lancashire, currently in "Last tango in Halifax" and who was Raquel in Corrie St.

ding dong.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
Driving South to all games!

TUST Member 468

chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

Purely by accident I saw a few minutes of lorraine the other morning and Jenny Powell popped up on the screen trying to get me to enter a competition, she insulted my intelligence a bit with the question but I really didnt mind, I let her get away with it, because, well, DAMN!.

I remember her from when I was a young lad, especially my early teens, she used to present a lot of kids tv, mainly Saturday mornings on BBC and ITV. She went on to do top of the pops, game shows and other programmes, but I havent seen her on tv for years.

I googled her and found out she is only 45, i thought she must have been a lot older because she was doing tv in the mid - 80's, but she must have been about 17/18 when she started.

Well she isnt as filth as she used to be, she is slightly on the turn, but she still looks damn fine to me and I most definitely would.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

chunkygull wrote:Purely by accident I saw a few minutes of lorraine the other morning and Jenny Powell popped up on the screen trying to get me to enter a competition, she insulted my intelligence a bit with the question but I really didnt mind, I let her get away with it, because, well, DAMN!.

I remember her from when I was a young lad, especially my early teens, she used to present a lot of kids tv, mainly Saturday mornings on BBC and ITV. She went on to do top of the pops, game shows and other programmes, but I havent seen her on tv for years.

I googled her and found out she is only 45, i thought she must have been a lot older because she was doing tv in the mid - 80's, but she must have been about 17/18 when she started.

Well she isnt as filth as she used to be, she is slightly on the turn, but she still looks damn fine to me and I most definitely would.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

Nina Conti - Anyone, anyone - just me again is it!

Nina, 39 years old, ventriliquist, comedienne, actress, regular on Live At the apollo and other stand up comedy shows. Sometimes looks rather ravishing, other times looks like she could curdle milk, lovely figure though and occasionally theres just something that makes me go - GGGGRRRR!
nina-conti.jpg