FUNNY Jokes, FUNNY Tubes & FUNNY Video Clips

General chat about anything else goes here.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Jeremy and Isaac are out having a celebratory lunch after closing a deal. At the end of the meal, the waiter comes over and asks, "OK, gentlemen, will it be tea or coffee for you?"
"I’ll have a glass of lemon tea," replies Jeremy.
"Me too," says Isaac, "and make sure the glass is clean."
Five minutes later, the waiter returns with two lemon teas on his tray. As he’s about to hand them out, he says: "Who asked for the clean glass?"
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

Dear God, Gullscorer. Are you capable of making a post without mentioning Feminism? Yes, I get that you're opposed to it. I guess that you wish to suppress it, but it's getting really friggin' boring now.
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

cambgull wrote:Dear God, Gullscorer. Are you capable of making a post without mentioning Feminism? Yes, I get that you're opposed to it. I guess that you wish to suppress it, but it's getting really friggin' boring now.
Come on Luke, it's a disorder. I've got it about Bodin. :lol:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Luke, of my previous 15 posts on this thread, just one was a link to a short video featuring a woman talking about her opposition to feminism. If that bored you, you didn't have to watch it. You are perfectly free to add posts of your own which you think may be of interest. But, searching through this thread, so far as I can see, the last time you posted here was on 9 August 2012.

Since when, I have posted numerous jokes and Youtube links, and (unless I've miscounted) just four posts about feminism (one of them a link to an entertaining speech by Edwina Curry), plus a video link about men suffering domestic violence, in over 14 months. There have been no complaints about my posts on this thread, none at all, except for your last one, which perhaps says more about yourself than about any of my posts..?!
Furthermore, many of the jokes I posted were Jewish ones... :na:
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Which reminds me, the Pope was finishing his sermon. He ended it with the Latin phrase, "Tuti homini" - Blessed be mankind.

A women's rights group approached the Pope the next day. They noticed that he had blessed all of mankind, but not womankind.
So the next day, after his sermon, the Pope concluded by saying, "Tuti homini, et tuti femini" - Blessed be mankind and womankind.

The next day, a gay-rights group approached the Pope. They said they had noticed that he had blessed mankind and womankind and asked if he could also bless those who are gay. The Pope said, "OK." The next day, the Pope concluded his sermon with, "Tuti homini, et tuti femini, et tuti fruiti."
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

Went round MC Hammers house this morning. It was crap, he wouldn't let me touch f**k all! :-/
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

[youtube]1H4cAimQ0Xs[/youtube]

yeah, i know, not vey mature. but it made me laugh. :rofl:

im not very grown up, am i? :Oops:
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

What does a man with a two foot cock have for breakfast?

Well, this morning I had a boiled egg....

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

It's the first day at school for little Nathan. As soon as his first lesson begins, the teacher tells everyone, "Now listen all of you. If at any time during the lesson any one of you needs to go to the toilet, all you have to do is to hold up your hand."
After a moment of thinking about what he's just heard, Nathan asks, "How will that help, teacher?" :-o
HeavenAndHele
First Regular
First Regular

Post by HeavenAndHele »

Why should you never go on a pub crawl with a Torquay player?

They only get one round in...
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

if you are a fan or even just a casual viewer of doctor who you will realise the enormity of this mini episode and how monumental it is. released last night (its on the bbc red button) as a prequel and part of the plot for the doctor who 50th anniversary story - day of the doctor.

you can tell it doesnt quite have the same budget or detail as the usual episodes and it does seem a bit rushed but the content is incredible.

this is probably the biggest moment in doctor who since the series returned in 2005 -

[youtube]-U3jrS-uhuo[/youtube]

:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).