TUFC College Development Scheme

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
John Griffett
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Gilbert

TUFC College Development Scheme

Post by John Griffett »

Hello everyone,

Can I please bring to your attention the clubs College Development Scheme.
https://www.facebook.com/tufcdevelopmentsquad
I have created this page to raise awareness of what we offer and to attract players for next years intake.

Please take a look and share to further increase the number of people who will see what we offer. You never know you may even help find a future 1st team player in doing so!

Thank you for your support
Regards
John Griffett
Torquay United Football Club
College Coordinator
John Griffett
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by John Griffett »

Hi everyone,

Hopefully I will be hosting some competitions from time to time on the college development facebook page I linked above, my question to you all is what (realistically) would you like to see as prizes on offer?

Also to be in with a chance of winning you'll need to have liked and shared the page. This in turn will help us reach a larger amount of people, which then helps in our recruitment for next years intake of players.

Last and not least COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Hi John, thanks for posting the info about the college course, I have sent you a private message looking for further information about the course.

I am currently involved as a team manager at local U16 div 1 level, will happy to spread the word amongst players who I know.
Formerly known as forevertufc
John Griffett
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by John Griffett »

Thank you for your pm, I have sent you a reply, any further help I can offer feel free to give me a shout.

Which team you with at the moment as I have contacted a lot of local teams already and will make sure I have you on my mailing list if you want to pm me your email.
John Griffett
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by John Griffett »

We are hosting a competition on the facebook page for 2 tickets to the Rochdale home game on 11/3/14. To be in with a chance of winning follow the link in the original post.

Good luck.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

I'd like to see third prize - two tickets to a Torquay home game. Second prize one ticket to a Torquay home game and first prize no tickets to a Torquay home game. That would be something worth winning.
Neal
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Neal »

brucie wrote:I'd like to see third prize - two tickets to a Torquay home game. Second prize one ticket to a Torquay home game and first prize no tickets to a Torquay home game. That would be something worth winning.
Hahahaha, that made me laugh
TUST MEMBER
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Hi John.

I see there is an open evening this Thursday at P.C.C is it worth any who is interested in this course attending that evening ?
Formerly known as forevertufc
John Griffett
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by John Griffett »

yes by all means attend the open evening as we will be there showing what we offer on the course.

the details are:
Thursday 14/11/13
7pm onwards
Borough Road site Sports hall.

Also if anyone on here has family or friends that are aged will be aged 16-17 at the start of the next school year that could be interested please give them my email for further information.
[email protected]

lastly anyone involved with those ages in boys or girls football that would like to arrange for me to attend a club meeting with the players to offer the course, again please email me.

Many thanks everyone.
John.
John Griffett
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by John Griffett »

Hi again everyone, hope you have all had a great xmas with your families and I wish you all the best for the new year.

Just wanted to say that applications for the college course have now started to be processed (it is like a shadow squad to the youth team)
If anyone is interested or would like a visit to their local club to explain the course I'd be happy to help.

Full details on the course are avalible via:
facebook page: http://www.paigntoncommunitycollege.com ... amme-tufc/

Also if anyone on here has family or friends that are aged will be aged 16-17 at the start of the next school year that could be interested please give them my email for further information.
[email protected]

Many thanks and a happy new year to you all.