John Marquis

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

Does Star Fleet know we have the Marquis in attack formation. We ought to be wary if they send the Enterprise or Voyager into their attack in response. :lol:
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Will this lad start the game do you think or come on as a fresh impetus later on? I suppose it's hard to second guess Knill but I'd just bang him straight in with Benners if he is available.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
wodger of awabia
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Carol Vorderman..eh?

Post by wodger of awabia »

AustrianAndyGull wrote:Will this lad start the game do you think or come on as a fresh impetus later on? I suppose it's hard to second guess Knill but I'd just bang him straight in with Benners if he is available.
Would not be surprised if Knill plays him in goal in place of Rice :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

AustrianAndyGull wrote:Will this lad start the game do you think or come on as a fresh impetus later on? I suppose it's hard to second guess Knill but I'd just bang him straight in with Benners if he is available.
I know what a guess is, but what's a second guess..??
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

According to Knill Marquis wasn't signed as a replacement for McCallum - Marquis had already been signed before it was known that McCallum was going back. With Azeez now injured it wouldn't suprise me if he went back and Knill signed someone else on loan.
tufcgiants
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by tufcgiants »

Marquis was effective last night, but not quite as effective as Reuben Reid.
Dutchgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Dutchgull »

Er NO !
gullno4
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Rene

Post by gullno4 »

tufcgiants wrote:Marquis was effective last night, but not quite as effective as Reuben Reid.
you weren't at the game then?
The gulls are going up
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Ahahahaha, definitely a Green, and not a subtle one either.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
divingbboy
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by divingbboy »

tufcgiants wrote:Marquis was effective last night, but not quite as effective as Reuben Reid.
Must. Try. Harder.
TUST member 203
stefano
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Don Mills

Post by stefano »

ferrarilover wrote:Ahahahaha, definitely a Green, and not a subtle one either.

Matt.
He certainly won't be on the Security Service list of potential agents. Timing of infiltration and numerous slips of the tongue have been a dead giveaway. Even the agent name is not subtle! Dear old Commander Bond would be turning in his grave (I'm assuming he is dead as he was old in the 60's - to me anyway!) ;-)
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Not only is tufcgaints a green, I think I know who he is..http://www.thefootballforum.net/index.p ... -plymouth/ Read the post match comments made by Lovepafc who I believe post on pasoti as cobi budge , compare them to some of the posts made by gaints on here and judge for yourselves.
Formerly known as forevertufc
stefano
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Don Mills

Post by stefano »

forevertufc wrote:Not only is tufcgaints a green, I think I know who he is..http://www.thefootballforum.net/index.p ... -plymouth/ Read the post match comments made by Lovepafc who I believe post on pasoti as cobi budge , compare them to some of the posts made by gaints on here and judge for yourselves.
Oh Cobi! He's a main reason for me to go into PASOTI. When you are having a season like we are so far it is always good to have a good laugh, and Cobi always unintentionally provides that! ;-)
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

Ahahaha, moron-in-Chief Cobi Budge. **** me, they HATE him on PASOTI. I've seen him post an accurate score update and get stick over there.

Doesn't rate Branno though, so he can't be on my Christmas card list.

Matt.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend

Post by ferrarilover »

Irrelevant? Well, no, actually. Millwall sack their manager. Given their situation, it's pretty likely that the new man will recall Marquis. Bugger.

Matt.