Today i passed ?????????? Ground

General chat about anything else goes here.
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

Oh and by the way I passed Rotherhams pathetically named New York Stadium on Friday :-/
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
sam_
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Angus MacDonald

Post by sam_ »

Walked passed Devon's most pathetic excuse of a ground, SJP.
We'll be back...
HeavenAndHele
First Regular
First Regular

Post by HeavenAndHele »

Just had a couple of days in North Devon and passed Bideford's ground a few times.
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

We just had a weekend up north visiting York Railway Museum and collecting my new car fro Hexham and music euqipment from North Shields. On the way we passed Birmingham City St Andrews. and on the way back we passed. Newcastles St James Park. Sunderland stadium of Light. Middlesbourgh riverside and York City. We also called into a customer who lives by Doncasters new stadium. cant remember what its called. then went across to Blackburn to see another car passing Blackburns ground Rochdale and Bury. Passed very close to Horwich where boltons new ground is. We made a special detour for that one just to see it. it doesn't half stand out from the countryside around it. easily visible from the motorway. on the way down we passed the Brittania stadium finaly passing the Bescot just as we left the m6 for the m5
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Blimey GG, a veritable treasure trove of assorted football stadia there!

I had a busy weekend too passing these grounds, some for the millionth time.

Worksop Town, Sheffield FC, Staveley Miners Welfare, Mansfield Town, Chesterfield, Donny Rovers, Glapwell and Rotherham United.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.