Mrs Bristow.

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Oil Beef Hooked
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Chris Hargreaves
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Oil Beef Hooked »

Southampton Gull wrote:We agree again and you're right about who bankrolled our promotion.

After what I've just been told this morning I'm feeling as sick as it's possible to be about the goings on at the club. Anyone having a go at Thea is bang out of order. I'm out of this crap, want nothing to do with it.
Are you able to elaborate Dave?
Steve

:scarf: YELLOW ARMY :scarf:
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Sorry no but it isn't good. I'm happy to take any flak and probably will, the rest you'll have to work out yourselves.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Errrr - ca't work it out han't a clue but it is Torquay United so nothing is really a suprise. Pray tell.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Don't tell me that Geoff Harrop has been caught shafting Simon Baker 8-] 8-] 8-]
PlainmoorRoar
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by PlainmoorRoar »

As a fan i'd like to know!
TUFC FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/insideplainmoor
TUFC TWITTER PAGE - https://twitter.com/TUFC1899

Torquay United Supporters Trust member - Join the TUST now!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Gullscorer wrote:The board have changed their mind and are keeping Alan Knill on as manager..
Steve Breed is going to be matchday announcer, commentator, teaboy and front of reception just to piss you off ;-)
Dave

Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Southampton Gull wrote: Steve Breed is going to be matchday announcer, commentator, teaboy and front of reception just to piss you off ;-)
And team manager too..?? :O
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

Southampton Gull wrote:Sorry no but it isn't good. I'm happy to take any flak and probably will, the rest you'll have to work out yourselves.
My guess (and that is all it is and no inside information what-so-ever) is that Thea has again invested money to help fund the removal and replacement of Knill and that she as asked for the rest of the board to match or find some additional investment themselves, which has been rebuffed.
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Richinns wrote: My guess (and that is all it is and no inside information what-so-ever) is that Thea has again invested money to help fund the removal and replacement of Knill and that she as asked for the rest of the board to match or find some additional investment themselves, which has been rebuffed.
If it is something along those lines, there may be good reasons, e.g. they simply don't have anything to chip in. But my main concern is that Thea should not let herself be browbeaten by the rest of the board..
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Gullscorer wrote: And team manager too..?? :O

Sean Joyce's assistant ;-)
Dave