Joss Labadie

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
james707
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Joss Labadie

Post by james707 »

Re-joined in a one month loan deal. Very good news :)))
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Very good news indeed, being dyslexic though, my torment in writing his name has returned with him.. :Oops:
Formerly known as forevertufc
TeenageGull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Chris Zebroski

Post by TeenageGull »

:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Could he have not joined in April for a month? :)

Pleased with this even though it's another loan signing because I think our midfield needs pepping up somewhat so IMO it is a worthwhile addition. Maybe we can lose Mozika and get Joss instead, a far better player IMO.

Welcome back Joss! :bow:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
CP Gull

Post by CP Gull »

Great news. Such a massive influence, not least for his goals last season, let's hope he can have a similar influence this time around.

Given the news earlier, with the recall of Lathrope, it does seem to suggest that Mozika may not be around too much longer. I wouldn't be too surprised to see him follow Chris Brass back to his former club Bury but I would imagine there will be quite a few clubs at our level who would be interested in him. It may also mean that Jak McCourt may not figure quite so much as he has been, given that Labadie, Mansell, Lathrope and Craig and perhaps even Mozika for the time being at least will be in competition for a central midfield spot.
Last edited by CP Gull on 03 Jan 2014, 18:31, edited 1 time in total.
taunton_gull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by taunton_gull »

Staggering news! I wouldn't have expected this in a million years given he came in at the start of Knill's tenure. He showed what he could do before and is a very welcome addition. I'd be interested to know whether GH made this decision along with the Lathrope recall by himself or if there is now input from another source?
The original taunton_gull!!!
nickfrench82
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Ummmmmm

Post by nickfrench82 »

Great signing. Just a shame it's only for a month. Good work to all involved in bringing him back. Wonder if he'd be interested in managing until May, at least it would keep him here until the end of the season :)
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

CP Gull wrote:Great news. Such a massive influence, not least for his goals, last season, let's hope he can have a similar influence this time around.

Given the news earlier, with the recall of Lathrope, it does seem to suggest that Mozika may not be around too much longer. I wouldn't be too surprised to see him follow Chris Brass back to his former club Bury but I would imagine there will be quite a few clubs at our level who would be interested in him. It may also mean that Jak McCourt May not figure quite so much as he has been, given that Labadie, Mansell, Lathrope and Craig and perhaps even M Liza for the time being at least will be in competition for a central midfield spot.
Can't say I'm disappointed. I accept he is still getting back to full speed but from what I've seen of him he is nothing we really couldn't do without. Joss gave us energy and goals last season and if he can do the same again then i'll be over the moon.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
CP Gull

Post by CP Gull »

taunton_gull wrote:Staggering news! I wouldn't have expected this in a million years given he came in at the start of Knill's tenure. He showed what he could do before and is a very welcome addition. I'd be interested to know whether GH made this decision along with the Lathrope recall by himself or if there is now input from another source?
To be fair, I believe Labadie has been on our radar for a little while and would probably have joined us, if Alan Knll was still here. The fact that he has still joined us, even though Knill is no longer with us, is presumably testament to how much he enjoyed his time here last time around.
Last edited by CP Gull on 03 Jan 2014, 18:40, edited 4 times in total.
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Super Jason Fowler

Post by Fonda »

Great news. But surprising that we're bringing players in without having a manager though. Unless the decision has already been made...
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
badamsincalifornia
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by badamsincalifornia »

As someone pointed out in another post, it was more Labadie that kept us up last year than Knill. I think that this is great news and am looking forward to his contribution on the pitch!
gullno4
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Rene

Post by gullno4 »

wow! very surprised! he'll keep us up!
The gulls are going up
miltonkeynesgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by miltonkeynesgull »

Fonda wrote: Unless the decision has already been made...
A certain someone had already done the groundwork for this one I believe...someone who of course won't now get any credit. Great to have him back though.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

Fantastic news!!!
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
vinny
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Jordan Chappel

Post by vinny »

Great news !!!......

We all seen what he can do for us in his 7 games last season.

Heard this at lunch time.....nearly posted but wanted to wait for confirmation.

Cant wait for tomorrow now !!......COYY !!