Disgrace

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

No point in worrying too much about it. We'll all be buried deep in snow in two weeks' time.. :(
TeenageGull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Chris Zebroski

Post by TeenageGull »

Somerset wrote:No they are not but it's causing fixture congestion in league two, the season could end up getting extended at this rate.
So why does it fu**ing concern you?!?!
Somerset
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Don't know

Post by Somerset »

Because I hate seeing fixture congestion
CP Gull

Post by CP Gull »

Somerset wrote: I'm a Yeovil fan and I don't like to see teams have 2 home games in a row postponed due to bad weather as it causes fixture congestion in the leagues which I hate to see.
Some Yeovil fan you are! I can forgive the fact that you haven't made the trip to Derby tonight ... fair weather fan of course BUT to be posting on a Torquay fans website when your team are 2-0 up at Derby tonight is totally unforgivable!

You sir, are a disgrace! You should be ashamed to call yourself a Yeovil fan! :red:
Last edited by CP Gull on 28 Jan 2014, 20:46, edited 1 time in total.
Somerset
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Somerset »

Gullscorer wrote:No point in worrying too much about it. We'll all be buried deep in snow in two weeks' time.. :(
What makes you think that? Met office thinks feb will wet like jan
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Indeed, if you support Yeovil, still not convinced on that what one, why does any fixture congestion in League 2 concern you ? It's our problem, we'll deal with it.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Somerset
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Somerset »

CP Gull wrote: Some Yeovil fan you are! I can forgive the fact that you haven't made the trip to Derby tonight ... fair weather fan of course BUT to be posting on a Torquay fans website when your team are 2-0 up at Derby tonight is totally unforgivable!

You sir, are a disgrace! You should be ashamed to call yourself a Yeovil fan! :red:
I am posting on a torquay fans website because I'm disappointed of 2 home games in a row being postponed due to bad weather, and I'm not a disgrace and I'm not ashamed to call myself a yeovil fan, stop being difficult!
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Somerset wrote:
I'm a Yeovil fan and I don't like to see teams have 2 home games in a row postponed due to bad weather as it causes fixture congestion in the leagues which I hate to see.
Thanks for your concern, but there are plenty of other games that have been cancelled. Our club will be feeling the cost as will others, but that's the way it goes.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Somerset wrote: What makes you think that? Met office thinks feb will wet like jan
They rarely get their local forecasts right. :(
Somerset
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Somerset »

forevertufc wrote:Indeed, if you support Yeovil, still not convinced on that what one, why does any fixture congestion in League 2 concern you ? It's our problem, we'll deal with it.
Ok fixture congestion in league 2 doesn't concern me, I just don't like seeing it happen
CP Gull

Post by CP Gull »

Somerset wrote: Ok fixture congestion in league 2 doesn't concern me, I just don't like seeing it happen
Perhaps you should consider becoming a Groundsman, or better still a Referee? :~D