Danny Stevens to return?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
MH91
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by MH91 »

SNW & trojan & a few others: It is not Stevens's fault for getting a contract. If you think he is shit and he should not be getting a contract, then you need to slag CH, not Stevens. Danny is doing the right thing - giving his best in training and trying to impress the manager. Write a letter to the club or say a few bad words about CH, but your agression is pointed towards the wrong person here. As for me..I think Danny is not a bad addition to our club and with more experience under his belt, he might be a better option for a cover up winger than Cameron. Hargreaves is doing a fantastic job in terms of results and display so far and I don't see a valid reason because of which I should not trust his decision making.

Up the Gulls!
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

MH91 wrote:SNW & trojan & a few others: It is not Stevens's fault for getting a contract. If you think he is sh*t and he should not be getting a contract, then you need to slag CH, not Stevens. Danny is doing the right thing - giving his best in training and trying to impress the manager. Write a letter to the club or say a few bad words about CH, but your agression is pointed towards the wrong person here. As for me..I think Danny is not a bad addition to our club and with more experience under his belt, he might be a better option for a cover up winger than Cameron. Hargreaves is doing a fantastic job in terms of results and display so far and I don't see a valid reason because of which I should not trust his decision making.
Up the Gulls!
:goodpost:
And, even better, SuperNickersWroe admits he has issues (hope they're all legitimate ones)..!! =D :lol:
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

MH91 wrote:SNW & trojan & a few others: It is not Stevens's fault for getting a contract. If you think he is sh*t and he should not be getting a contract, then you need to slag CH, not Stevens. Danny is doing the right thing - giving his best in training and trying to impress the manager. Write a letter to the club or say a few bad words about CH, but your agression is pointed towards the wrong person here. As for me..I think Danny is not a bad addition to our club and with more experience under his belt, he might be a better option for a cover up winger than Cameron. Hargreaves is doing a fantastic job in terms of results and display so far and I don't see a valid reason because of which I should not trust his decision making.

Up the Gulls!

dont talk wet.

unless things have changed in the last few minutes, this is a fans forum where everyone has the freedom to give an opinion.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
Driving South to all games!

TUST Member 468

SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Gullscorer wrote: :goodpost:
And, even better, SuperNickersWroe admits he has issues (hope they're all legitimate ones)..!! =D :lol:
more legitimate than yours dullscorer thats for sure.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025

TUST Member 468

Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

SuperNickyWroe wrote: dont talk wet.
unless things have changed in the last few minutes, this is a fans forum where everyone has the freedom to give an opinion.
I don't think he's saying otherwise, Nickers. On the other hand, telling everybody who disagrees with you not to talk wet is hardly expressing an opinion.. :na:
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Gullscorer wrote: I don't think he's saying otherwise, Nickers. On the other hand, telling everybody who disagrees with you not to talk wet is hardly expressing an opinion.. :na:
i think you will find it is dullscorer.

TUST Member 468

Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Oh right, now you've made that quite clear, Nickers, I have no qualms about telling you this:

Don't talk wet..!! :~D :na:
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: clint boulton

Post by ROADRUNNER »

Hope danny proves the doubters wrong, is far better than cameron.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Gullscorer wrote:Oh right, now you've made that quite clear, Nickers, I have no qualms about telling you this:

Don't talk wet..!! :~D :na:
good to see you have come round to my way of thinking dullscorer.

TUST Member 468

kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by kevgull »

ROADRUNNER wrote:Hope danny proves the doubters wrong, is far better than cameron.
:goodpost:
Life is like TUFC. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. :goal:
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Seen it yet? Anybody?

Chapel, Bodin, Cameron, Thompson . . . .

The aforementioned just got f*cked up the 'rse with the signing of Fanny F*ckwit.
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Fuc* me, give it a rest guys - or go on PM. It's getting boring now.

It's all about opinions, yes you're right, but you are all repeating yourself now.

Time to move on.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Scott Brehaut wrote:Fuc* me, give it a rest guys - or go on PM. It's getting boring now.

It's all about opinions, yes you're right, but you are all repeating yourself now.

Time to move on.
:clap: :bow:
Formerly known as forevertufc
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Scott Brehaut wrote:Fuc* me, give it a rest guys - or go on PM. It's getting boring now.

Time to move on.
shut up you blubbering manselover.

if you dont like it dont read it or post.

TUST Member 468