Look at the Facts...

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
nickfrench82
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Ummmmmm

Post by nickfrench82 »

brucie wrote:This team is on a par with that of the Chris Roberts era. Thats how bad it is and that is why we are going down.
I wish I could argue, but Brucie has this one spot on. A team packed full of young loanees, more rotation than a wheel on the M5.

Can't see us getting out of this now. AC and Accy were our chances to pull ourselves out, and someone else in, and we have failed miserably.
Mysonjackg
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Mysonjackg »

Brucie, fair play to you. Despite your sometimes contraversial responses I do respect your opinions and to a large extent agree with a lot of your views. At the end of the day its all about opinions.
Matt, you may be a nice guy, but on here you come across as someone who wilfully dismisses and disrespects the views of anyone who disagrees with you. Its all very easy talking to a computer screen when you know you are right. But a word of advice, if you don't mind. We all supposedly support the same team? Maybe, you could be a little more tolerant to others who have a different opinion. If not, why bother posting?
royalgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Stevland Angus

Post by royalgull »

Fcuk me I agree with Matt.

This is the worst thread ever made a crap post with no information knowledge or indeed facts with the title look at the facts.

4 points off safety a terrible home record, our top scorer is our substitute centre back. There's a few facts.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

If your going to call your thread "Look at the facts" then you must expect someone like Matt to come along and pull holes in it when you present none, because that's what Matt does. As for opinions here some of mine.

Yes Nicholson is a club legend, yes he does love the club, he will be hurting just as much as us right now, he will give blood, sweat and shed tears for the club, but he has gone some way now past his best, been slow for a while now, but experience has helped him, also managers can forgive it, when a player can strike a dead ball, put in corners and throw in's like Kev could, but that's gone now as well, dead balls yesterday rubbish, and worse of all one point in the second half had all time in the world to bring the ball down, tried to whack it forward first time, ball comes of at right angles and nearly killed a seagull. Don't want to single out Nicho he's not the only one, if the club needed a 10 ft wall building, manse would get the bricks and build it himself, he cares to, as do others, but that's not what we need.

What need right now is players who can deliver, not Wilkinson/O'Brien. Not a big fan of Nathan Craig being honest, but he can deliver good accurate ball into the box, and Yeoman will never give up, and more importantly has some experience and proved at Morecambe last season what he is capable of, bring them back today, put Thompson in, he's our player, and plays with no fear, put Goodwin up top with Yeoman and see the results change over night.
Formerly known as forevertufc
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

Goodness me, give the bloke a break. Who really cares what he calls the thread? How desperately sad are some people's lives that they have to take such umbrage at a slightly misguided thread title when there are so many more things to be cross about.

The facts are our league position. Couple that with the players we have, the way they have played and the endless rotation of line ups and formation and relegation seems somewhat inevitable.

Pretty soon it will be clear that all have succumbed to that idea, even though he politically correct noises will come out of the club like 'until it's mathematically impossible' 'we'll keep on fighting etc' when we know and they know that it's pretty much a given now. I'm resigned to it now.