Update for the fans on TUFC site

General chat about anything else goes here.
rooster
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Bodin

Update for the fans on TUFC site

Post by rooster »

Just posted on main site
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Yawn :zzz:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Never mind a win! He still owes me a beer! :na: :lol:

Sadly all I can see is a whole load of excuses. Not responsibility but to be fair and balance it up, at least he has come out and said something which is what he was criticised for not doing post Daggers.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
yellowwot1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: aint got 1

Post by yellowwot1 »

I reckon they have bowed under thr pressure and made this statement to save fave before tomorrow, it' s all a bit late to be trying to cover up your mistakes with endless excuses. You make your own luck in football and life in general coaching players how to grab a game by the scruff of the neck and offer up sustained pressure in key areas of an entire half or more of football and eventually those decisions begin to go your way. After reading the official statement he would have been better off showing some emotion and getting the fine, desperate times require desperate measures and some god old fashion guts and passion. Just cannot take him seriously at all.
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

yellowwot1 wrote:I reckon they have bowed under thr pressure and made this statement to save fave before tomorrow, it' s all a bit late to be trying to cover up your mistakes with endless excuses. You make your own luck in football and life in general coaching players how to grab a game by the scruff of the neck and offer up sustained pressure in key areas of an entire half or more of football and eventually those decisions begin to go your way. After reading the official statement he would have been better off showing some emotion and getting the fine, desperate times require desperate measures and some god old fashion guts and passion. Just cannot take him seriously at all.
You only joined the forum today Paul B. Come on give him a break.
Last edited by Dave_Pougher on 20 Apr 2014, 20:36, edited 1 time in total.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I can categorically state that I have NOT registered as someone else and haven't decided to suddenly take a dual pronged attack to all things TUFC! :lol:

I do find he has posted some valid comments though.
yellowwot1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by yellowwot1 »

AustrianAntheaGull wrote:I can categorically state that I have NOT registered as someone else and haven't decided to suddenly take a dual pronged attack to all things TUFC! :lol:

I do find he has posted some valid comments though.
Thanks
yellowwot1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by yellowwot1 »

Dave_Pougher wrote:
You only joined the forum today Paul. Come on give him a break.
Forgive me for having higher expectations! Why should I give him a break, he isn't ill or depressed he is not gonna get the sack either how much easier do you want his job description to be
gullintwoplaces
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by gullintwoplaces »

yellowwot1 wrote: Forgive me for having higher expectations! Why should I give him a break, he isn't ill or depressed he is not gonna get the sack either how much easier do you want his job description to be
So managing Torquay United is "easy"? Well here was me thinking that taking over after the disaster that was Alan Knill was tricky, but I must be wrong. It is easy to kick a man when he is down, just give over will you.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

gullintwoplaces wrote: So managing Torquay United is "easy"? Well here was me thinking that taking over after the disaster that was Alan Knill was tricky, but I must be wrong. It is easy to kick a man when he is down, just give over will you.
:goodpost:

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
yellowwot1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by yellowwot1 »

Forgive me for having higher expectations! Why should I give him a break, he isn't ill or depressed he is not gonna get the sack either how much easier do you want his job description to be[/quote]

So managing Torquay United is "easy"? Well here was me thinking that taking over after the disaster that was Alan Knill was tricky, but I must be wrong. It is easy to kick a man when he is down, just give over will you.[/quote]

You are.the one who needs to give over if you truly believe he deserves or should receive any kind of special attention or additional patients than he has.already been afforded
In the fickle insecure world of football management he is lucky enough to be guaranteed a job next season despite having failed the first hurdle
yellowwot1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by yellowwot1 »

Oh and I never said that it would be easy as you suggest you seem to have deliberately misunderstood my message but I hope I have clarified it sufficiently for you
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

yellowwot1 wrote:
You are.the one who needs to give over if you truly believe he deserves or should receive any kind of special attention or additional patients than he has.already been afforded
In the fickle insecure world of football management he is lucky enough to be guaranteed a job next season despite having failed the first hurdle
So did David Moyes - but he's still got a job next season.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Yeah but only until September. :na: :lol:
yellowwot1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by yellowwot1 »

Scott Brehaut wrote: So did David Moyes - but he's still got a job next season.
Lol, taking over the reigns at Britain's (arguably) most successful club and manager cannot be compared In any way to hargreaves taking over.from knill at Britain's worst football league club, hilarious mate