Torquay United v Wycombe Wanderers Match Thread

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Trouble at the Mem Rovers fans trying to get at Mansfield supporters Police in contact with the Gas Heads
DTG
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Anyone but McNeil

Post by DTG »

6 Police horses on the pitch at the Mem while we've got rocking horses in our Boardroom.
GET PHILLIPS OUT NOW!!!
PlainmoorRoar
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by PlainmoorRoar »

Unbelievable

Can someone pay dale tonge to f*ck off, one of the worst players to play for torquay

Not suprised by the result, like us last week Wycombe had something to play for, we were spineless!

Couple of wins and that could have been us celebrating
TUFC FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/insideplainmoor
TUFC TWITTER PAGE - https://twitter.com/TUFC1899

Torquay United Supporters Trust member - Join the TUST now!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

DTG wrote:6 Police horses on the pitch at the Mem while we've got rocking horses in our Boardroom.
:clap: :rofl:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Robiberto22
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Robiberto22 »

Stunned that Rovers are down! ...

At least this shit stain of a season is OVER!
ALAN KNILL'S YELLOW ARMY !!! - Oh wait ...
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

PlainmoorRoar wrote:Unbelievable

Can someone pay dale tonge to f*ck off, one of the worst players to play for torquay

Not suprised by the result, like us last week Wycombe had something to play for, we were spineless!

Couple of wins and that could have been us celebrating
:rofl: :goodpost:

I love these blunt outpourings of anger. They make me laugh! :lol: know it wasn't intentionally funny PR but it was. :rofl:

Totally agree as well.

We'll probably keep Tonge, sign Bodin who won't be able to play until year 2022 and get O'Connor back who will probably be suspended for the first 3 games. :lol:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
wivelgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by wivelgull »

Brucie and I told you so from Day One.
Neal
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Neal »

Officially the worst team in the football league and totally deserved.

We had a very poor team and squad. All the sh#t I've read and heard that its a good team on paper, maybe, but a crap team on a football pitch. 5 points adrift tells it all.

The squad was overwhelmingly full of poor players at this level bar a couple.

As I've said many times a complete clearout required. Anything less then we will have absolutely no chance next season.

Can't believe I still hear people saying that the likes of Bodin, Cameron, harding will be good in the conference. Your deluding yourselves. At least there seems to be some agreement about Hawley, tongue and nico. Nico has been a great servant to our club but the time is up. Where did all those long throws, dangerous corners and free kicks go Nico.

I hope there will fans pressure to get rid of most of this squad, but I doubt it. Some pr speak from the management and all will be well.

Biggest decision CH regarding the retained list. Do what is required PLEASE!
Last edited by Neal on 03 May 2014, 17:16, edited 1 time in total.
TUST MEMBER
DTG
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Anyone but McNeil

Post by DTG »

Are we allowed to say it now? What a **** disgrace this season has been, There is no-one to blame other than the Board, they are responsible for the leadership and Esprit de Corp. It comes from the top. Who will step forward and take responsibility? The spineless, gutless limp wristed wankers who should step up won't. They'll leave the one person (Thea) who doesn't deserve any blame to take the stick. Get rid of the bean counting legal eagles and other oxygen thieves on the Board. Spineless cnuts!!!
GET PHILLIPS OUT NOW!!!
Ludlow Gulled
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Les Lawrence

Post by Ludlow Gulled »

Not with a bang but a whimper. Probably the most appropriate finale to this god-awful season. Fair play to Wycombe. At least someone is celebrating in Torquay today. Glad I'm not on duty at Bristol nick this evening. My only consolation from today: at least I didn't purchase that 125 shirt. I wonder if they'll stick one of those in the Torquay museum? Right Chris, get that exit door swinging, make sure the useless and ambivalent are shoved firmly through it and let's rebuild something from the wreckage of this club. Christ, sometimes I wish my old man was born somewhere (anywhere) other than Torquay!
Robiberto22
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Robiberto22 »

hey hey brentwood, he could of been born in greenock morton - they lost 10-2 today to Hamilton so could be worse ...
ALAN KNILL'S YELLOW ARMY !!! - Oh wait ...
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Dave_Pougher wrote:Trouble at the Mem Rovers fans trying to get at Mansfield supporters Police in contact with the Gas Heads
Yeah, those rock hard Mansfield chavs aren't so cocky now are they when faced with hordes of marauding Bristolians coming towards them! Taunt that lot about going down Stags! :lol:
OllieGull
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Luke Young

Post by OllieGull »

I'm so annoyed I actually bothered turning up today to watch that, wasted my time. The more depressing thing is I'll be renewing next season!
Oil Beef Hooked
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Chris Hargreaves
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Oil Beef Hooked »

AustrianAndyGull wrote: Does this mean if he stays then he will miss the start of next season?
I'm not sure Andy to be honest. I don't think that O'Connor will sign for us next season anyway. You wouldn't blame him either.
Steve

:scarf: YELLOW ARMY :scarf:
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

AustrianAndyGull wrote: Yeah, those rock hard Mansfield chavs aren't so cocky now are they when faced with hordes of marauding Bristolians coming towards them! Taunt that lot about going down Stags! :lol:
Think they were after the Bristol City fans that had decided to "pop in" to the away end today & who can blame them, but I take your point.