Stuff for sale

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Stuff for sale

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

I'm not sure if I can sell stuff on ebay at the minute but I'm trying so I thought I'd put this out there incase.

I've got some stuff to get rid of.

A current home shirt XL , in great condition although has a few bobbles.

The old black away shirt XXL I think, in great condition.

The home shirt and white away shirt we wore during our play off season when we lost to Stevenage. Both in good nick. XXL

The conference home shirt last time with citilink builders on it. XXL

A torquay ski hat and 2 scarves.

Plus a load of programmes and ticket stubs going back 5 years. Let me know if you are looking for a particular one.

They'll be cheap as chips I promise and i'll put what I would like for them later on when I've decided. I've got to go out this afternoon.

I've absolutely had enough.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
BelarussianBarryGull
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Habib Sissoko

Post by BelarussianBarryGull »

Get a grip
Glostergull
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by Glostergull »

I've got a fnny feeling, That is exactly what he intends to do. :lol:
Always Look on the bright side of life

Check out my poems topic... http://www.torquayfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4843
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

You're getting older Andy, casting off all that juvenile and adolescent paraphernalia. It won't be long before you'll be taking a seat in the stands with a blanket and cosy slippers; just the type of mischievous and unpredictable supporter the stewards need to keep a close eye on..

And no, none of that stuff is for me, 'cos I'm even older than you! Have you tried Torquay museum...?? =D
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Ok so my current home shirt I will sell for £20 all in so i'll cover postage. Just send me a PM and i'll send you my address to send payment to. Once I've received it i'll send it first class. I'll also chuck in a scarf and a ski hat.

I also have a current kids home shirt which i'll sell for a tenner all in and i'll chuck in the black away shirt from a couple of years ago free (both 4-7 years old ish).

My other shirts you can have for a fiver all in, i'll cover postage so you'll be getting them for a couple of quid.

I have a load of programmes too including play off final at Old Trafford so let me know if there is one you are looking for and i'll see what I can do.

It's time I closed an interesting chapter in my life and went back to my roots. I'm not a Devonian, never will be a Devonian and I'm not part of it. What a rollercoaster. I'm just a common working class bloke from the north at the end of the day and I'm actually proud of that now.

Maybe i'll bump into some of you if I ever visit Plainmoor again. Who knows. Maybe i'll go back to what I am and what I know and I may become an away fan at Plainmoor in future. I just don't know. I know that there are a lot of people on here like one of the posters above and the manner in which they post and I it's great to be able to say **** off to once and for all (I'm sure the feeling is reciprocal) but I also know there are lots of people whom I've gotten to know who the football club can be so immensely proud of and privileged to have them as fans. I'll not forget the experiences of the last 6 or 7 years and it's just not worked out. I am who I am and first of all it's not a bloke from Torquay and secondly it's different to a lot of you on here which has saddened me.

Tktufc was right in saying that this club has some great fans and he's right, I've met them. They also have some real miserable right up their own arses fans who know that much that they should be on mastermind. Those fans at Chesterfield a few years back during the whistle blowing incident who stood up incensed as if ready to form a lynch mob against the perpetrator. That still plays on my mind and an innocuous but ill advised bit of fun suddenly got these people into a frenzy. IT WAS A BIT OF FUN FFS!! I was genuinely shocked and saddened at the behaviour of these people. These are the types of people that post disdain against anyone who dares to have fun or poke fun at the club.

Go out and have a party you lot because I have made a promise to myself and my family that after today I cannot actively use this site anymore and I cannot go and watch Torquay again. For a variety of reasons it just hasn't worked out. I can't break promises to my family. They know how much I love football and how much passion I have for matchdays but I just don't get that same impression from many people at the club, especially those that 'run' it.

I might activate my facebook again if those of you I have befriended wish to message me now and again but that's it I'm afraid.

I wish (most of you) the very best of luck and I hope the club takes you where you want to be. For the others, including most behind the scenes I couldn't care less even if you got set upon by a gang of man eating badgers I'd just wander on by and not even ring the police or the RSPCA.

My God
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Revise that, you can have my current home shirt for £15 all in and not £20. **** it, why not?! Rock and roll, let's all have some pears and if you happen to be one of my antagonists who wants it then you can bloody well piss off! =D
BelarussianBarryGull
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Habib Sissoko

Post by BelarussianBarryGull »

:'( :zzz:
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

drastic decision andy mate, cant believe someone with so much passion can just switch off their love for TUFC just like. surely your family will understand if you go again next season, yes its frustrating at times, but you cant beat a day out at the football

please think hard and change your mind mate, this place will not be the same without you on it, please say, please!!
still keeping the faith
taxilady
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Micky Cave RIP
Watches from: Pop side

Post by taxilady »

agreed Bixie !
We'll Be Back ! TTID

TUST share number 066
PlainmoorRoar
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by PlainmoorRoar »

Torquay Till I Die
TUFC FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/insideplainmoor
TUFC TWITTER PAGE - https://twitter.com/TUFC1899

Torquay United Supporters Trust member - Join the TUST now!
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Andy take your medications, have a good rest, then take a long break, before seeing what prospects the summer comings and goings and pre-season games brings us for the new season, before renewing your Gulls habit initially in a small way.
Remember that overdosing on the Gulls can be bad for your nerves.... :-D
Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

Lose one "fan" but gain another.

http://www.torquayheraldexpress.co.uk/P ... story.html

I'm sure Arlo will have more staying power. ;-)
NA Gull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Howe

Post by NA Gull »

Why do you get so worked up, its only football?
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

You might need to lower your prices, Andy. Sports Direct in Exeter do the new 3rd kit for £24.99 - that's for a brand new shirt.
gullintwoplaces
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by gullintwoplaces »

No matter how cr@p we are, and we are cr@p, I will always support my team. I may get extremely pi$$ed off with them, as I did yesterday, but I can't just drop them and move on to a different team. If, God forbid, Torquay ever folded, I would give up watching club football until a reincarnation of the Gulls appeared.