Stuff for sale

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Jerry wrote:Lose one "fan" but gain another.

http://www.torquayheraldexpress.co.uk/P ... story.html

I'm sure Arlo will have more staying power. ;-)
Herald Express said, "I also am secretary and coach of a ladies' football team". What they neglected to mention is that it's the TORQUAY UNITED LADIES TEAM!!!!!!!!

Seems relevant, but I'm no journalist.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Kernowgull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Kernowgull »

AustrianAndyGull wrote:Seconded.

It's just been a bitch of a season and full credit to everyone who has attended games this season home and /or away.

I was reading on the Cobblers forum a story from one of their fans who took his 8 year old daughter to Dagenham last weekend only for them to be subject to the most vile people who claimed to be Northampton fans. One coachload full of pissed up fans even mistook them for Wycombe fans and began hurling stuff at them from the coach! This is a man and his 8 year old daughter minding their own business!! Then he goes on about other unsavoury stories during the game.

We are a superb set of fans and friendly too and we should be proud of that like tktufc91 (sorry mate - I forgot your name - you did tell me up at Hartlepool but I've forgot) says.
Andy, its funny that you posted this just two days ago, and now you're giving it all up!?
taxilady
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Micky Cave RIP
Watches from: Pop side

Post by taxilady »

Andy's really upset at the moment & also not well;hoping he'll reconsider when he's feeling better. Andy, I've pm-ed you with regard to the kiddies' shirts. If you really want to sell them ( would rather that your little one continued to wear them ), I'd be happy to buy them.
We'll Be Back ! TTID

TUST share number 066