New kits revealed

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
taunton_gull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by taunton_gull »

I was fortunate to be able to pick up the away shirt today and I'm very impressed with it. Credit to Joma - I think both the home and away kits are big improvements on recent years, I marginally preferred the style of the away shirt.
The original taunton_gull!!!
numpte
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Me

Post by numpte »

Love the new kits, prefer the away one, a little tweaking next year to mirror the best away kit we ever had (blue with white collars) and it will be spot on. Would like to buy some stuff but is it just me or does the new Club Shop website not work.

Its impossible to add anything to the basket.
TUST #324
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

Couldnt go today, but after seeing the pictures of our home shirt with blue shorts and white socks, I would love to see us keep that combo, it looks sooooooo much better. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE can we keep it. At least keep the shorts with yellow socks maybe. All yellow just looks a bit boring, the blue shorts looks smarter and breaks it up.
Maybe the next kit change we could at least try this, only with a brighter yellow and a lighter, brighter blue.
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
samuel
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: colin bettany

Post by samuel »

I agree with chunky. Can't beat the traditional colours of blue and yellow. We are, after all, the Brazil of the Westcountry.
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

Aaaahhh, nice to see someone else with the right idea and a sense of taste and style. :)
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

I could live with blue shorts as long as the socks were not white. I think it looks rather naff when teams try to ape the Brazilian colour scheme. Yesterday looked like a mish-mash with different colours for shirts, shorts and socks.
alecalec
New Signing
New Signing

Post by alecalec »

I really like both the kits recently seen eg away against Barnet and home versus Forest Green. Especially like the yellow top with navy blue shorts and white socks! Excellent ...best for many a year !