Guy Branston's Column

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

From something I read on BTPIR, Julian Gaunt is/was really quite ill - not sure how ill, or whether he has recovered, but it wasn't too long ago I read it.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

I might have to go to more matches and see the action myself, that way Radio Devon becomes superfluous. Then again, I'll have to suffer the dry wit of Popside messers Bartlett, Jenks, Lexus Guy, FiatHarleyLover, Robbotufc . . . . . . :-/
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

hector wrote:From something I read on BTPIR, Julian Gaunt is/was really quite ill - not sure how ill, or whether he has recovered, but it wasn't too long ago I read it.
Has sounded "throaty" in the recent past. Not sure what finished James Alexander Gordon, but he sounded "throaty" too come the end. :-/

The 40 years JAG did the 5.00pm Saturday football results is all of my playing/watching time and some and some more some handsome. ;-)

BBC Sport Report theme tune :
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

brooker wrote:They do, their names are Steve Breed and Dave Thomas, best combo for me. Both fans, both passionate, both knowledgeable. Was it Julian Gaunt last season who at one point said something like "Lets take a step back from the game and talk about football in general." ?

Er... no mate, id rather not, I'm sat like a plum by the radio to listen to what's happening in the match, not your thoughts on football. Tit.
Agree with that. I do rate Chris Fleet on commo also. The fledgling commo team of Steve Breed and Paul Mulhern shows a lot of promise and just keeps getting better.All the rest are awful.
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

chunkygull wrote: The fledgling commo team of Steve Breed and Paul Mulhern shows a lot of promise and just keeps getting better.All the rest are awful.
Is he the Jock? Can't understand a word he yabbers. :red:
ethantufcbaker
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Dan Sparkes

Post by ethantufcbaker »

chunkygull wrote:
Agree with that. I do rate Chris Fleet on commo also. The fledgling commo team of Steve Breed and Paul Mulhern shows a lot of promise and just keeps getting better.All the rest are awful.
Don't know their names. Is he the one that says: can Cameron get it in? He can. Can he get on the end of it he can't ?