Stewards

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

I fully endorse your comments Danny.

I have met Andrew a couple of times and he always follows up on any feedback and acts positively and without delay.
A Candy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by A Candy »

This is probably a discussion I should not take part in but I am very grateful for the support and kind words from most of you. If Greengull ( who I don't think I know or they know me) would like to come in and have a coffee with me at Plainmoor and then form an opinion having met me, they would be very welcomed. This is a genuine offer not just saying it to please him/her! Best regards, Andrew
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

A Candy wrote:This is probably a discussion I should not take part in but I am very grateful for the support and kind words from most of you. If Greengull ( who I don't think I know or they know me) would like to come in and have a coffee with me at Plainmoor and then form an opinion having met me, they would be very welcomed. This is a genuine offer not just saying it to please him/her! Best regards, Andrew
Two sugars and milk please ;-)

It's a shame there's a negative response but I'm sure you'll win them around, Andrew.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
A Candy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by A Candy »

You are welcome any time Dave......especially if you bring the biscuits!
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

From my one dealing with Andrew, he was the perfect ambassador for the club and for customer service in general.

To say he will say anything to please a customer, as long as he follows it up and does what he says he will do, that is exactly how customer service works. It's all about coming up with the easiest and quickest solution to a problem that you possibly can. Andrew does exactly what he needs to do and gets a problem solved very quickly, you can't ask for anything else.
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Agree with all above sentiment, Andrew Candy has been a great help to fans personally and on here, over to you greengull, go and have a cup tea with Andy.
Formerly known as forevertufc
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

cambgull wrote:From my one dealing with Andrew, he was the perfect ambassador for the club and for customer service in general.

To say he will say anything to please a customer, as long as he follows it up and does what he says he will do, that is exactly how customer service works. It's all about coming up with the easiest and quickest solution to a problem that you possibly can. Andrew does exactly what he needs to do and gets a problem solved very quickly, you can't ask for anything else.
:goodpost:
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
Driving South to all games!

TUST Member 468

Gulliball
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Gulliball »

Can only echo the (all but one of the) above. I've only had one personal interaction with Andrew, which was after my dad had a heart attack and needed to be flexible in moving his season ticket from the popside to somewhere where he could sit. It was sorted via email the same day and he didn't have any problems for the rest of the season changing his tickets.

There have been several instances on here of problems that he has managed to solve, and for any high profile incident he communicates well with the fans to nip any stupidity in the bud. I'm not sure what more you could ask for really.
www.torquayfanstats.com
Twitter: @torquayfanstats
BernardB
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by BernardB »

Mr Candy's post reminds me of the story told about Bobby Charlton in his playing days, when in one match he was particularly viciously upended by an opponent (not his brother!). After the game Charlton approached the player and invited him home to tea.