Stortford away

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Blue Brazilian
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Danny Sullivan

Stortford away

Post by Blue Brazilian »

Hi all, Stortford fan here, just curious how many of you guys might make the trip to sunny Hertfordshire? It's obviously a bigger game for us than it is for you (it's a plum tie as far as we're concerned). Just wondered what your average away support can number?

Regards
drummergull90
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: O'Kane

Post by drummergull90 »

Local game for me, really pleased with the draw!

I'd imagine we will probably bring 200, would be more if it was the FA Cup.

Looking forward to it!
Blue Brazilian
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Danny Sullivan

Post by Blue Brazilian »

Thanks for the quick response! Gotta ask......what's the connection with Stortford/TUFC?
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Think it's hard to say how many will go to this game, we have a few exiles up and around this area, but then again it's FA Trophy and not many of our fans will be to interested in the game, had it been a league game at least 350-400 would have gone, will 200 go, maybe.
Formerly known as forevertufc
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

Tough one really. New ground for many but its only the Trophy and Christmas is coming up as well could be anything from 100-250 I'd guess at.
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

Blue Brazilian wrote:Thanks for the quick response! Gotta ask......what's the connection with Stortford/TUFC?
Connection wise, all I can think of at the moment is Damon Lathrope (played on loan for Stortford the season before he came to us) and Stevland Angus. I'm sure there was somebody else quite obscure who I'm aware played for both clubs but can't think now.