Campbell and Reid on their way !!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
houndtorgull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Campbell and Reid on their way !!

Post by houndtorgull »

http://www.torquayheraldexpress.co.uk/T ... story.html

Seems like Kelvin Thomas is making a positive impact......
CP Gull

Post by CP Gull »

I hope the Jamie Reid one comes off. If it does he will be " coming home" as Jamie is from Torquay and is a TUFC fan who was in our Academy I believe as a youngster at the time it was shut down under Mike Bateson.

What I didn't know, but has been confirmed in an interview he gave to Gulls Player,was that apparently young Aaron Dawson, who hails from Exmouth, was also another one who was initially with us as a kid before switching to Exeter when the Academy closed.
Last edited by CP Gull on 17 Feb 2015, 17:07, edited 1 time in total.
kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by kevgull »

Shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted?
Life is like TUFC. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. :goal:
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Or possibly looking ahead to next season. What ever happens there's going to be a fair bit of squad recycling, Benyon disappointing on his return to TUFC, Yoeman please someone put this lad out of his misery and let him go, no more 1 year contracts because this lad happy pretending to be pro footballer on 50p an hour.

Part of the problem this season, the responsibility to keep his own strike rate up has fallen solely on Ryan Bowman, Ofori as I said to Scott Saturday when he's on it, he can be unplayable, but I don't think we see enough of that from him, but he's young and can develop, certainly worth keeping him, there certainly is the need if our club is going to progress for another goalscorer to take some pressure of Bowman, and I wonder whether these loans are a sort of a trial, perhaps , presuming that either of these lads will be available on a free in the summer.
Formerly known as forevertufc
kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by kevgull »

forevertufc wrote:Or possibly looking ahead to next season. What ever happens there's going to be a fair bit of squad recycling, Benyon disappointing on his return to TUFC, Yoeman please someone put this lad out of his misery and let him go, no more 1 year contracts because this lad happy pretending to be pro footballer on 50p an hour.

Part of the problem this season, the responsibility to keep his own strike rate up has fallen solely on Ryan Bowman, Ofori as I said to Scott Saturday when he's on it, he can be unplayable, but I don't think we see enough of that from him, but he's young and can develop, certainly worth keeping him, there certainly is the need if our club is going to progress for another goalscorer to take some pressure of Bowman, and I wonder whether these loans are a sort of a trial, perhaps , presuming that either of these lads will be available on a free in the summer.
:goodpost:
Life is like TUFC. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. :goal: