Dean Edwards

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

One person says he's gone, one says he hasn't.. Proof of either is needed I think.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
+Gdog8
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Luke young

Post by +Gdog8 »

I guess it is true !!!
:scarf: :whistle:
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

I'm not doubting anyone's word here. The HE story has a key word in it "understands" we have one saying he's gone, another saying he's speaking to Deano and he hasn't, so at the moment who knows.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

Scott Brehaut wrote:Well, I don't know about anybody else, but I'd had about a gutful of this weekend.

First the f**king rugby world cup starts - what a load of old sh*t, and suddenly every man and his dog is a rugby fan, meaning everywhere your turn people are talking about this bollocks.
Then Paul Cox resigns, leaving his assistant and Dean Edwards in charge
We lose heavily to a team that we beat easily last season, leaving me to fight off all my rose tinted, Chelsea supporting mates who delight in seeing my team fail, then I log on tonight to see Dean Edwards has upped and left, making me wonder what the hell is going on at Plainmoor....and then, just when I think things can't get any worse, Downton f**king Abbey starts up.

Who the hell have I managed to piss off, that's what I want to know!!
I share your pain.

I am back in the midlands tomorrow taking shit from a load of Wolves/Baggie/Brum/Villa and Stoke fans..............can't wait.
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

I think the board would take a big gamble spending more money.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Well, we know that Richard Hughes would have got his story from "mushroom", it's all dependent on where "mushroom" got it from I guess, and how close "torquayfan" is to the club source as well.

All will be revealed soon I guess, but I would have thought the Herald are pretty confident, having printed it on their website.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Orange Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Orange Gull »

torquayfan wrote:I'm not employed by the club no, but help out though for free.
Helping out the club for free, you're Paul Cox!
mushroom

Post by mushroom »

Now that the Ego has left hopefully honesty will know be displayed by the Club and we will be able to reflect and try to get back to supporting our Club believe me we need to
DaveysBarTab
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: none right now

Post by DaveysBarTab »

Orange Gull wrote: Helping out the club for free, you're Paul Cox!

:lol: :'(

If edwards has gone thats given me some faith that we have a future. Even if hes took a payoff. Now i hope martin ling is going to apply as he could be the cheap option we need. I feel im gonna get crucified for saying that. He did create a great spirit in his first season(not the 2nd as well documented) and right now id take survival and an existing club
CraigUnder
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero

Post by CraigUnder »

I think Martin Ling would be the perfect candidate, but for him personally, will he come back after all that's happened? I don't think so personally
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

I wouldn't want Ling to return, it would not be good for his health so I hope he stays away.

He did a god job but some things are more important than a football club.
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
6667GULL
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: O'KANE

Post by 6667GULL »

Happy days.
Now please let's back to the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth that was promised by the consortium in the beginning but which has been sadly lacking again over the last few days.
Orange Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Orange Gull »

I will never forget the service by Martin Ling for this club, and look back on his time at Torquay with fond memories. However, asking a man who has fought depression in the past to take the reins at a club with no money, a poor squad, and the possibility of going out of business? It's a huge risk, both for Ling, and for the club.
mushroom

Post by mushroom »

Neil Aspin would be a great acquisition