Cox Resigns

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

George wrote:Tomorrow is the perfect chance for the board to preach to the converted and state their ambitions on what direction exactly this club is going and why so many directors and Paul Cox and Dean edwards have all resigned. Clarity is key.
You have £10.
Paul Cox would like £20.

You don't have £20 and tell him he can have £10.

Paul Cox says its £20 or nothing, you refuse and he says he's off.

Dean Edwards has another £10 and says that in order for you to have it, he will leave.

He leaves, hands you £10, leaving you with £20. Paul Cox says it's too late.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Georg

Post by Georg »

Do you really believe the only reason why Paul cox left was down to the club refusing to put him on a paid contract?

Something very specific happened on 14th September which left both PC and DE completely flabbergasted - and it wasnt initiated by either of them.
IanGull01
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Tim Sills

Post by IanGull01 »

Why don't you just say instead of trying to play the ''I know it all but only I can know' game??!!
Orange Gull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Orange Gull »

George wrote:Do you really believe the only reason why Paul cox left was down to the club refusing to put him on a paid contract?

Something very specific happened on 14th September which left both PC and DE completely flabbergasted - and it wasnt initiated by either of them.
Then why don't you enlighten us all with your knowledge of this flabbergasting event? Rather than talking in this cryptic manner while offering nothing but insinuation and vague hints. As Scott said, I assume you will be going to the fans forum tomorrow night to voice your concerns?
Georg

Post by Georg »

Its the bit which Paul cox aluded to in his statement over 'certain terms were not met' and which basically made his job untenable.
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

George wrote: Something very specific happened on 14th September which left both PC and DE completely flabbergasted - and it wasnt initiated by either of them.

Flash floods in Utah.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

Scott Brehaut wrote: You have £10.
Paul Cox would like £20.

You don't have £20 and tell him he can have £10.

Paul Cox says its £20 or nothing, you refuse and he says he's off.

Dean Edwards has another £10 and says that in order for you to have it, he will leave.

He leaves, hands you £10, leaving you with £20. Paul Cox says it's too late.
Ha - you must be in the know because reading between the lines, a tenner is about all we were able to offer Paul Cox. :Oops:
Kit_robin
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Kit_robin »

George wrote:Its the bit which Paul cox aluded to in his statement over 'certain terms were not met' and which basically made his job untenable.
No one gave him his designated weekly foot massage?
Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

Did they ask him to produce a decent football team?
SenorDingDong
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by SenorDingDong »

George wrote:Its the bit which Paul cox aluded to in his statement over 'certain terms were not met' and which basically made his job untenable.

So you're saying you have no clue what it is then? As that tells us precisely nothing.
Georg

Post by Georg »

As ive said it will all come out eventually.
In the mean time my question remains the same as before.
PlainmoorB0b
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: David Caldwell

Post by PlainmoorB0b »

Aghhhh!

Bloody insinuations!

It's bloody winks and insinuations that left supporters not knowing whether they should have been fighting Martin Ling's corner or not and in the midst of uncertainty the better the devil you know appointment of Knill was made.

Thereafter began the messy demise.

If we know something and feel able to allude to it on here can't we just say it?
Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

As it's obvious from your past posts that you are connected to Paul Cox in some way and aren't a Torquay fan, can I ask why you are so concerned?
Kit_robin
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Kit_robin »

George wrote:As ive said it will all come out eventually.
In the mean time my question remains the same as before.
Not if no one actually says it.

What are you worried about? If it's true just say it. Or are you worried you might get into trouble, because it's one side of a complicated story? And complete bollocks, probably.
PlainmoorB0b
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: David Caldwell

Post by PlainmoorB0b »

By the way - I blame the club for knowingly allowing nasty rumours to prevail and then cowardly driving home the knife - but if they hadn't been just rumours and were actual statements made by supposedly in the know fans I firmly believe the nonsense would have had to have been debunked by TUFC and a bloody good manager could have been reinstated with everyone retaining their dignity.