Cox Resigns

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

PlainmoorB0b wrote:By the way - I blame the club for knowingly allowing nasty rumours to prevail and then cowardly driving home the knife - but if they hadn't been just rumours and were actual statements made by supposedly in the know fans I firmly believe the nonsense would have had to have been debunked by TUFC and a bloody good manager could have been reinstated with everyone retaining their dignity.
I guess this is a reference to Ling rather than the Cox situation?

If so I heartily agree with you.
PlainmoorB0b
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: David Caldwell

Post by PlainmoorB0b »

Yes - I mean Ling not Cox.

Shockingly treated like something out of the stone ages.

There's not much difference between lying to the fans and choosing to remain tight lipped while lies fly back and forth because they suit your agenda ....several hundred thousand pounds worth of pay offs later and here we are....and if we challenge decisions the club makes and it dies it's what we deserve??? Bloody shameful cheek!
Georg

Post by Georg »

A good time for the board to speak up about their long term aims at tonights meeting.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Why don't you attend and ask them to?
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
S4fedr1ve
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Andy Donnelly

Post by S4fedr1ve »

For all those on here who feel there is no hope if you haven't already you should go to the Bournmouth page on thee BBC sport website. And push the bucket collection headline. I know we all know the Bournmouth story but from 5 minutes away from administration to where they are now it does give you hope that we can get out of this mess.

I'm not for one moment saying we can ever get to premier league but better days can be around the corner who knows.

This board are doing the best they can to save this club and that should never be forgotten even if they fail.

Remember keep that glass half full not half empty. Or in some cases with some posters on here a glass with a big hole in the bottom.

Mike
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

Bournemouth have the small matter of a Russian oligarch bankrolling them.
Georg

Post by Georg »

Torquy is just as nice as bournemouth. Whats to say a wealthy investor interested in football hasnt already expressed an interest in investing and wont again in the future.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

George wrote:Torquy is just as nice as bournemouth. Whats to say a wealthy investor interested in football hasnt already expressed an interest in investing and wont again in the future.

It's TORQUAY.

The very least you could do is spell the f ucking name correctly.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Southampton Gull wrote: It's TORQUAY.
The very least you could do is spell the f ucking name correctly.
Who's to say there aren't worse things in language than b ad speling...?? :)

I setoimemes dapesir at hwo teh Eglisnh lagnague is mesisud (escleialpy by Acmearins).. :-/
Georg

Post by Georg »

Has chis Hargreaves signed his paperwork yet?
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

George wrote:Has chis Hargreaves signed his paperwork yet?
Why don't you ask him?
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
Driving South to all games!

TUST Member 468

Georg

Post by Georg »

Ill make a prediction. Kevin nicholson and the directors in position now wont see out the season and there will be more changes. Nothing to back it up just a hunch.
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Really? are you mystic meg? - its bloody obvious that might happen - any fool can see that is on the cards.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

George wrote:Ill make a prediction. Kevin nicholson and the directors in position now wont see out the season and there will be more changes. Nothing to back it up just a hunch.
Well.
Thanks.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
Driving South to all games!

TUST Member 468

Georg

Post by Georg »

If any fool can see its on the cards then why are you all defensive and suspicous and think new posters are all asset strippers. Have some of you heard yourselves lately??