Cox Resigns

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Yellows
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Yellows »

tomogull wrote: You have this obsession that the club is going to get relegated. Providing we keep clear of any more serious injuries, we will be okay. We'll see how we play against Grimsby on Saturday - a good test to see just where we are.
We must avoid relegation by investing in Players. 4 points from the last two games is not enough Is more like 2 points lost. That is the reality
:rules: :rules: :rules:

Correction Gents typing error! Fair play I did have a glass of wine last night to Celebrate a Draw! Good to see you are all paying attention

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:
Last edited by Yellows on 14 Oct 2015, 10:44, edited 1 time in total.
DJ Gull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by DJ Gull »

Yells wrote: We must avoid relegation by investing in Players. 2 points from the last two games is not enough Is more like 4 points lost. That is the reality

Think you've been looking out for the wrong team pal :rules: :lol: :red:
To the dotted line, We're on our way
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Yells wrote: We must avoid relegation by investing in Players. 2 points from the last two games is not enough Is more like 4 points lost. That is the reality
The reality is 4 points from 6 pal....

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

With those math skills and the way the accounts were left by the old regime - I can only conclude you must be 'Wild Bill'!
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
Yellows
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Yellows »

Richinns wrote: With those math skills and the way the accounts were left by the old regime - I can only conclude you must be 'Wild Bill'!
Wild Bill could not add only take away!
:lol:
CP Gull

Post by CP Gull »

Yells wrote: Wild Bill could not add only take away!
:lol:
:lol: :) That's better! :goodpost:
Lloyder5
Skipper
Skipper

Post by Lloyder5 »

Based on gleaning 66% available points we would finish 8th compared to last season's table. Not relegation form. But that is of course a little piece of nonsense, so really I shouldn't post it on this thread. But wait...
TUST number 080
MF68
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by MF68 »

Scott - apologies if I am being daft......who is HAC please

Also if the Elected Mayor was trying to shoehorn somebody onto the Board/own Club he can be challenged to inform us of who it was.
taxilady
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Micky Cave RIP
Watches from: Pop side

Post by taxilady »

Hugh Carr-Archer I expect, or someone impersonating him.....
We'll Be Back ! TTID

TUST share number 066
Georg

Post by Georg »

Why has there been no comment that Fergus bell has left the club???? Has the penny dropped yet. The money for the squad just isnt there and Nicholsons go to wheel and deal because hes got his hands tied by the board and cant bring in his own players

Its going to be a long winter.
Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

George wrote:Why has there been no comment that Fergus bell has left the club???? Has the penny dropped yet. The money for the squad just isnt there and Nicholsons go to wheel and deal because hes got his hands tied by the board and cant bring in his own players

You mean apart from the comments on the thread titled "Fergus Bell"? ;-)

Guess what George? We all know that money is tight and we've known it all along so this latest attempt to stir the pot is as pathetic as all the others.

I suppose since Mushroom ruined your big secret about Cox's departure you are struggling to think of some more "flabbergasting" revelations. (Just so you know.. the fact that a rubbish player has been released doesn't count as "flabbergasting" ;-) )
Georg

Post by Georg »

Dont bury your head in the sand for too long
Kernowgull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Kernowgull »

Fergus Bell has been released because Carmichael is almost fit (not returned to Bournemouth as you stated(or it may have been mushroom or yells, can't be bothered to look it up)) and Bell wasn't playing anyway. We're not stupid, we know there is little to no budget, but therefore releasing a player who is not needed does one of two things, it frees up wages for more important areas of the pitch, or it saves money to pay for something else, and at zero cost to the playing side.
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

What I'd like to know is will this thread last longer than Coxes tenure?

I have all I need to know already.

And trust me I have enough past experience to know a Wild Bill Fcuk Up when I see one.
PhilGull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PhilGull »

George wrote:Why has there been no comment that Fergus bell has left the club???? Has the penny dropped yet. The money for the squad just isnt there and Nicholsons go to wheel and deal because hes got his hands tied by the board and cant bring in his own players

What are you on about? Even if we had a multi-billionaire owner, we have a new manager and a full squad. Players were always going to come and go, signing more players, adding to the existing numbers would just see more sat on the sidelines of a Saturday afternoon losing fitness.

Cox signed a load of midfielders to play 3-5-2. Now Nicho is in charge and wants to play 4-4-2, we simply don't need all the midfielders we have so Nicho has let one go. I would be very surprised if we don't see a new arrival in the coming week or so, probably a wide play (left) or a striker.

George, will you please stop stirring up shit. I realise you're enjoying it but you really are the most annoying f*(kw!t I have ever encountered on an Internet forum.
Gary Johnson's Yellow Army! Yellow Army! Yellow Army!

Your trust needs YOU!
TUST number 084