Ashley Yeoman

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
torq2u
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Ken Sandercock
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by torq2u »

I can see it now.

He signs for Guiseley in the window. Scores a hatrick on the last day of the season and kicks us out of the last playoff spot. :goal: :goal: :goal:

Damn
TUST member 200 ;-)
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

torq2u wrote:I can see it now.

He signs for Guiseley in the window. Scores a hatrick on the last day of the season and kicks us out of the last playoff spot. :goal: :goal: :goal:

Damn

Don't know about anybody else but I'd pretty pleased if we just miss out on the playoffs :)
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

After seven seasons at TUFC, Ashley finally leaves. I don't want to sound harsh, but in reality it is seven wasted years. I feel that if he had been at another club with different/better coaching, he would have become a better player. He's 23 now - an age when he should be holidng down a regular place in a team. I wish him the best of luck wherever football takes him. He did score a few good goals for us when he was given the chance to play. Notably the goal he scored at St James Park to silence the City fans when we beat Exeter during the season Knill 'saved' us from relegation.
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

tomogull wrote:After seven seasons at TUFC, Ashley finally leaves. I don't want to sound harsh, but in reality it is seven wasted years. I feel that if he had been at another club with different/better coaching, he would have become a better player. He's 23 now - an age when he should be holidng down a regular place in a team. I wish him the best of luck wherever football takes him. He did score a few good goals for us when he was given the chance to play. Notably the goal he scored at St James Park to silence the City fans when we beat Exeter during the season Knill 'saved' us from relegation.
I wish him well and hope he finds a club. His goal at morecambe was a beauty. Good luck
Lucy