Torquay WIN (Only post positive comments)

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
davidcaldwell123
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Marl Loram

Torquay WIN (Only post positive comments)

Post by davidcaldwell123 »

Lets start to get behind the team and manager, there is too much negativity, positivity breeds positivity, lets wish the team well on this thread and you never know somewhere in the ether there may be a POSITIVE outcome.

NO NEGATIVITY ON THIS THREAD PLEASE

Thanks for the positive support of the team for tonight's match, can we all make a difference!!!!!!

DC :)
stefano
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Don Mills

Post by stefano »

When? ;-)
DJ Gull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by DJ Gull »

We're going to win 3-0 tonight and then go on a lengthy winning streak!! :keepie: :)
To the dotted line, We're on our way
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

Let's bring back the feeling of the past and try and mix it with the current doom and gloom to breed a more positive outlook. hard as it maybe.

get ya boots on boots on dave

goodluckgull
First Regular
First Regular

Post by goodluckgull »

Thank you David for making me aware that some Torquay fans can see the good of pulling together and offering support and encouragement to our Manager and team. It seems that so many fans think you have to be stupid and deluded to resort to giving support to a poor team, but I see pulling together as probably the best and only option we have right now. The fans can wreck a players confidence with booing and moaning or they can look for that good ball, control or effort and cheer them on. The fans that annoy me are those who think they have superior intelligence because they focus entirely on the bad football and only have scorn for fans who desperately want to help a player increase their confidence and belief in their ability. We all know how important confidence is to the game of football.
hustgull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by hustgull »

We're gonna win tonight, sneak a point at Chester then beat Forest Green and Cheltenham over the festive period. Things will be looking up and towards hopping out of the relegation zone come the start of the year.

Going up boxing day for the first time in a while, will be getting behind the team and the manager.
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

I see us being undefeated over the Festive period ....... because all the games will be postponed due to waterlogged pitches. I hope that counts as being positive.
davidcaldwell123
On the Bench
On the Bench

:clap:
westyorkshiregull wrote:Let's bring back the feeling of the past and try and mix it with the current doom and gloom to breed a more positive outlook. hard as it maybe.

get ya boots on boots on dave

Added in 1 minute 28 seconds:
:clap: :clap:
tomogull wrote:I see us being undefeated over the Festive period ....... because all the games will be postponed due to waterlogged pitches. I hope that counts as being positive.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

I'm feeling better already.. :)

And I have a feeling that once we get into the new year we might begin to put a run of good results together. Teams usually do that during the course of a season. This past year has been an annus horribilis. Next year could be an annus mirabilis.. :-D
Richinns
Country Captain
Country Captain
Favourite player: Kevin Kalala

Post by Richinns »

I am lead to believe Argos are having a New Year sale on televisions..........
TUST member 328
Your club needs you. Join the TUST now - http://www.torquaysupporters.co.uk/
SenorDingDong
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by SenorDingDong »

Torquay will win again....when we're in the Conference South.
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

Chesham have 5 wins and 3 draws from their 9 home games this season in the Southern Premier Division.

If we are to win we will need to ensure we take our chances and are clinical when finishing.

We will miss Berry out injured and I hope Kevin has included penalty practice as it may in the end come down to a penalty shoot out.

Chesham have played a lot of games in the last 14 days. We must impose ourselves on them from the first minute and watch Ryan Blake who impressed me on Sunday with his pace.

I have only missed 3 games at home this season and if we play at our best we should win. Play poorly then we will get what we deserve.

I am going for a 2=0 win in the hope the team play with pride.
davidcaldwell123
On the Bench
On the Bench

:goodpost:
goodluckgull wrote:Thank you David for making me aware that some Torquay fans can see the good of pulling together and offering support and encouragement to our Manager and team. It seems that so many fans think you have to be stupid and deluded to resort to giving support to a poor team, but I see pulling together as probably the best and only option we have right now. The fans can wreck a players confidence with booing and moaning or they can look for that good ball, control or effort and cheer them on. The fans that annoy me are those who think they have superior intelligence because they focus entirely on the bad football and only have scorn for fans who desperately want to help a player increase their confidence and belief in their ability. We all know how important confidence is to the game of football.
Added in :
:goodpost:
goodluckgull wrote:Thank you David for making me aware that some Torquay fans can see the good of pulling together and offering support and encouragement to our Manager and team. It seems that so many fans think you have to be stupid and deluded to resort to giving support to a poor team, but I see pulling together as probably the best and only option we have right now. The fans can wreck a players confidence with booing and moaning or they can look for that good ball, control or effort and cheer them on. The fans that annoy me are those who think they have superior intelligence because they focus entirely on the bad football and only have scorn for fans who desperately want to help a player increase their confidence and belief in their ability. We all know how important confidence is to the game of football.
Added in 7 minutes 29 seconds:
portugull wrote:Chesham have 5 wins and 3 draws from their 9 home games this season in the Southern Premier Division.

If we are to win we will need to ensure we take our chances and are clinical when finishing.

We will miss Berry out injured and I hope Kevin has included penalty practice as it may in the end come down to a penalty shoot out.

Chesham have played a lot of games in the last 14 days. We must impose ourselves on them from the first minute and watch Ryan Blake who impressed me on Sunday with his pace.

I have only missed 3 games at home this season and if we play at our best we should win. Play poorly then we will get what we deserve.

I am going for a 2=0 win in the hope the team play with pride.
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

We've got to win at sometime why not tonight! :goal: :goal: Marsh with two.