kaid mohamed

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
ROADRUNNER
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: clint boulton

kaid mohamed

Post by ROADRUNNER »

just read that he is at bath city having come back from injury, looking to return to the football league or national league premier when the transfer window opens,, good player on his day, would have him back at the club like a shot.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Yes, so would I, would he want to come down to Torquay, that I'm not so sure of.
Formerly known as forevertufc
DaveysBarTab
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: none right now

Post by DaveysBarTab »

Would hope nicho with his bath connection has already looked into signing him. Definately would be a good signing
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

DaveysBarTab wrote:Would hope nicho with his bath connection has already looked into signing him. Definately would be a good signing

I wondered about this, but Nico left in September and Mohammed signed for them in October so unfortunately its not like they worked together then. They will of course know each other from when he played for us on loan, so its not out of the question. Mohammed does seem to have a preference for the West Country when you look at his career history, so its possible
torkie_buoy
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Courtney Cameron

Post by torkie_buoy »

Jeff wrote:
I wondered about this, but Nico left in September and Mohammed signed for them in October so unfortunately its not like they worked together then. They will of course know each other from when he played for us on loan, so its not out of the question. Mohammed does seem to have a preference for the West Country when you look at his career history, so its possible
He was previously at Cheltenham if I'm not mistaken?
Kit_robin
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by Kit_robin »

torkie_buoy wrote: He was previously at Cheltenham if I'm not mistaken?
And Swindon and Newport.
nickbrod
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by nickbrod »

All sounds like clutching at straws to me.
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

nickbrod wrote:All sounds like clutching at straws to me.
Yes - I think so as well. Also, how close is he to match fitness? We need fully fit players for the task ahead.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

I shouldn't say so. A former player looking for a step up, currently living and working reasonably locally at a club staffed by friends and recent colleagues of our manager. The man himself has a geographical preference for us over every other Conference club (with the possible exception of Chelts and FGR, two teams unlikely to be scrambling around the deep non-league looking for squad fillers). Of all the rumours, conjecture and fantasy posted online, I'd say this one has more legs than the vast majority.

Of course, all we're doing is putting two and two together, but, in fairness to the OP, he claimed nothing more.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
brucie
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by brucie »

Not as good as Ajala or Daniel

Added in :
Not as good as Ajala or Daniel
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

He was bloody brilliant for Chelts. More consistent over 90 minutes than Ajala and less prone to making a game-changing howler. Agree he's probably not outright as talented as Daniel, but with his extra experience, would he make better use of what he's got?

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
lucusmc
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by lucusmc »

Just signed for Eastleigh

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35232230

Would of been a great signing!! O well... on to the next signing. Anyone any ideas?
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Missed a goodun there IMO.
We were never going to compete with the likes of Eastleigh in terms of what we have to offer though.
Jack
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: John Rudge

Post by Jack »

A former team mate of Eastleigh's manager, Chris Tosd, when they were both at Plainmoor? I haven't checked so I could be wrong.
gullintwoplaces
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by gullintwoplaces »

Dave_Pougher wrote:Missed a goodun there IMO.
We were never going to compete with the likes of Eastleigh in terms of what we have to offer though.
Of course you are completely right. Isn't that a sad comment on how far we have fallen?