Guiseley Away - Fancy dress - Theme = Minions

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Guiseley Away - Fancy dress - Theme = Minions

Post by Colorado Gull »

WE ARE STAYING UP!!!

Thank you to Mark Shepherd and Graham Riley for their committed support to the new travel club regime this season. There have been many ups and downs along the way (and I'm not talking about the disasters on the pitch) but, I think it's fair to say, the guys on the coach have had a great laugh all season and some of the atmospheres have been amazing. Wrexham, Kidderminster, Cheltenham, just to name a few!

The last fancy dress event at Mansfield was a great success and let's replicate that at Guiseley. We need a full coach load for this one, so book the day off work, organise funds and costume and lets have one last great day out with another cracking atmosphere to end the 2015/2016 season.

For those who don't travel with the coach, please join in with our fancy dress away day. Mansfield was a great day out last time we did fancy dress and we might as well end this season with a smile.
Attachments
Fancy dress.jpg
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
wivelgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by wivelgull »

This is my 'home' match this season. I only live 80 miles away. I will be going if there's a drama on.
Gulls2ndsince80s
Trialist
Trialist
Favourite player: DAVE CALDWELL

Post by Gulls2ndsince80s »

Hoping to join the game as an occasional Gulls fan - in the sense of only going to 1 or 2 games a season from London - but hoping to take this one in and have a good time. PS Had an older account but forgot the password so coming back on here again.
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

If you PM me your old account name I can try and get you back on it if you like?
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest

Clive205
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Colin Lee

Post by Clive205 »

This could still be a meaningful game. It would be great if we could get 500 behind the team and make it like a home match atmosphere. Forget about doing anything else on the 30th and get yourself and everyone you know to Guiseley.
westyorkshiregull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: mark loram

Post by westyorkshiregull »

I'm going from liversedge in West Yorkshire. ..anyone need a lift pm me
Chris B
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by Chris B »

Living less than 5 miles from Nethermoor Park, this was the one I was looking out for when the fixtures were released. Invariably, it had to be the last day of the season! During this roller coaster campaign, there have been times when I thought it would be our last ever league match in the north, or even a Barnet style shootout.

As it happens, Guiseley have almost inevitably fallen into the drop zone after a grim run of form on 2016. Logically, this should be the game televised by BT Sport. Either way, I really hope the yellow army travel in good numbers to cheer on Nicho and the boys.
PaulBreen
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Derek Dawkins

Post by PaulBreen »

I am going to the game - would imagine it's easy to get tickets on the day. Anybody know if tickets have to be bought beforehand or you can get them there before match? Or just pay at the turnstile?
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

PaulBreen wrote:I am going to the game - would imagine it's easy to get tickets on the day. Anybody know if tickets have to be bought beforehand or you can get them there before match? Or just pay at the turnstile?
It's on guiseley website that there will be fan segregation, so now we have the railway end, turnstiles 5 and 6, we will be fine paying on the day
Lucy
PaulBreen
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by PaulBreen »

Thanks for reply by the way Lucy - just noticed it now.
torq2u
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Ken Sandercock
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by torq2u »

Hurry up or you'll miss it!! ;-)

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Have a good Summer, Paul.
TUST member 200 ;-)
PaulBreen
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by PaulBreen »

It's alright I'll make it next year for the promotion party - I did end up there and even wrote about it by the way - https://footballpink.net/2016/05/02/gra ... ifth-tier/
:)