Gus potentially off then!...

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
arcadia
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Jake Andrews

Post by arcadia »

Gullscorer wrote:
Kevin Nicholson has proved himself to be quite adept at signing players to form a decent squad on next to no budget, and at bringing in replacements when required, so I think we can trust him to continue in a similar manner. And players will come, knowing they will have the chance to improve and prove themselves and progress their careers as Gus is doing.[

Our biggest problem is the system we play because last season the fullbacks were the width when we attacked Verma I've got no problem with as he has a lot of ability and can get forward but on the left Nicho has been the best combination so far and looks fitter. I would prefer with the players we have play 4-1-4-1 or 4-1-3-2. I hope we sign an experienced centre half but Gerring looks fitter now he may surprise everyone but it did not look a good pairing in the middle in our last friendly game against Bath.
torq2u
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Ken Sandercock
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by torq2u »

I have to say that Nicho looked far more the part at LB than LRT did vs a Tiverton. Which was worrying.
TUST member 200 ;-)
lucusmc
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by lucusmc »

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/08/01/po ... macdonald/

I guess it will be confirmed before the game tonight!

Very worries over our defence tonight
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

Confirmed on Club Website Angus has signed for Barnsley. Good luck Angus and thank you.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Markh84 wrote:Gus told a supporter at the game last night that he is signing for Barnsley. It's a big step up for him. But good luck to him. Let's hope we get a decent fee for him.
at least hes joined a decent club.......... :)

will fit in well with Marc Roberts who signed from Halifax last season and was superb all year.

wonder if hes found anywhere to live?

I have a spare room and only live 5mins from Oakwell! :rofl:
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
Driving South to all games!

TUST Member 468