FELLOW YELLOWS!!!! Reduce TUFC prices!!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
fifa11tricks
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Scott Bevan

Post by fifa11tricks »

Na, im 10 years too old lol.

I think I was just acting like an old woman a minute ago with Soton Gullss post. I read it wrong and sounded like he was preaching ! :)
TUFC92
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by TUFC92 »

Well I wouldn't get your hopes up too much on reduced prices. I think we'd be more likely to see kids for a quid, family tickets etc towards the end of the season to boost crowds, rather than a reduced ticket price for all. Also, not a chance that the club could only reduce popside chances surely?
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Beat me to it, 92.

fifa, as said above my comments were tongue in cheek, if I wanted to be more abrasive I would leave you in no doubt but that's not generally my style. A lot of what goes on in this community is light-hearted and we all rip the p**s out of each other at times so enjoy this site for what it is :-D
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
fifa11tricks
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by fifa11tricks »

fair comment mate, as I said above i was acting like an old tw@ and got worked up. sorry dude, i can normally take a joke. i just love TUFC and wanna watch em smash Chesterfield for the last home game
fifa11tricks
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by fifa11tricks »

BTW - do you own this site?
TUFC92
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by TUFC92 »

Southampton Gull wrote:Beat me to it, 92.

fifa, as said above my comments were tongue in cheek, if I wanted to be more abrasive I would leave you in no doubt but that's not generally my style. A lot of what goes on in this community is light-hearted and we all rip the p**s out of each other at times so enjoy this site for what it is :-D
Really? I hadn't noticed :P :clap:
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

No, I just keep the riff-raff out, the domain is owned by Louis but funded by members *Friends of TorquayFans.com"

Don't worry, wait until you meet Matt :rofl:
Dave

Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

Welcome aboard fifa11tricks. :-D and also to all recently joined new members. :-D

It can take a while to get the drift of some posters parlance, particularly those with a dry sense of humour.

Did I write dry ? I'll leave you to it as I'm not soaked all the way through with Strongbow yet. ;-)
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

fifa11tricks wrote:BTW - do you own this site?
does he heck!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

its owned by them, the southern softies! :engflag:

oh and er, louis........
=D
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
Driving South to all games!

TUST Member 468

fifa11tricks
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by fifa11tricks »

QUALITY. I get the whole vibe now, nice to be in a forum full of gulls fans (never really thought of joining one b4). Which Matt are you talking about, Matt Hockley? coz I met him wasting all his money in the bookies on Lucius Street. Pumping £100s into those bloody roulette machines.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

fifa11tricks wrote:QUALITY. I get the whole vibe now, nice to be in a forum full of gulls fans (never really thought of joining one b4). Which Matt are you talking about, Matt Hockley? coz I met him wasting all his money in the bookies on Lucius Street. Pumping £100s into those bloody roulette machines.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Dave

fifa11tricks
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by fifa11tricks »

Yey!!
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

check the laces, fifa, if they were orange, it was Matt !!!

i've not been on here long either, but it's a great "meeting place" and great to meet up with the guys and gals at matches. it's a top bunch on here, and the humour is good, just go with it !! =D

as for the original topic, as Dave said, compared to many other clubs, you do get great value at plainmoor. sure, you have to pay for food etc, but even that is good at our place, and some of the grounds i've been to in the last couple of years, well, you don't get much change (if any) from a 20 just getting in.

the problem for me is i'm not a local, so a round trip to a home game costs 60+ quid on petrol, but at least i know i'm not going to get ripped off when i get there. :~D

but do what you can, check down the back of the sofa, see what you find, and get yourself in the popside. :scarf:
Brady

I Wish I Was There
fifa11tricks
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by fifa11tricks »

regiment0609 wrote:check the laces, fifa, if they were orange, it was Matt !!!

i've not been on here long either, but it's a great "meeting place" and great to meet up with the guys and gals at matches. it's a top bunch on here, and the humour is good, just go with it !! =D

as for the original topic, as Dave said, compared to many other clubs, you do get great value at plainmoor. sure, you have to pay for food etc, but even that is good at our place, and some of the grounds i've been to in the last couple of years, well, you don't get much change (if any) from a 20 just getting in.

the problem for me is i'm not a local, so a round trip to a home game costs 60+ quid on petrol, but at least i know i'm not going to get ripped off when i get there. :~D

but do what you can, check down the back of the sofa, see what you find, and get yourself in the popside. :scarf:

Cheers man, that would be mental all forum members bumping into each other at the game. I get what ur saying that we are still one of the cheapest but £20 to see a league 2 is ridiculous in my opinion.

I am gonna go to the last game no matter what and I want to go to a few more in April, will have to watch my funds and hope I have enough come matchday.

Cheers pal
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

I would give a testicle to be able to go to games for 'just' £16. I look at £40 minimum (including petrol) for every game and when you're on £6.50 an hour, that seriously burns a hole in your pocket. And typically, the one game I was waiting to go and see against Northampton I ended up having to go in the opposite direction. I'm sure you can afford at least 1 game a month fifa, seems a waste when you live so close to the ground else!
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"