Season Tickets 2011/2012

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
NewtonGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Season Tickets 2011/2012

Post by NewtonGull »

Who's renewing for next season?

Anyone have any idea how much they will be?

COYY
:scarf:
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Thats a yes from me and the lad,dont know about price, however me laddo is now an under 14 so going to cost me an extra £50 what ever happens,who cares though its a good cause :clap:
Formerly known as forevertufc
yellowforever
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Our next signing

Post by yellowforever »

Definitely getting one next year, as i didn't this year and it's cost me more money. This year's prices were pretty good i thought, especially the early bird prices, i'll have to get one of them if they do it again.
"We are now so far up sh*t creek our boat is actually poking out the end of someones toilet bowl."
Brucie. 27/02/14
Burnhamgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Burnhamgull »

I'll be getting one for next year after having to take a year out. It's much easier to make one payment up front than try to find the £25+ every other week for entry, food and drink.

I've been watching the "Season Ticket" page for a few weeks now expecting some form of announcement but so far there's nothing.
TUFC never fails to let its fanbase down.

27/08/18 - Time to step back from this shambles and focus on things in life that make me happy. TUFC doesn't.
NewtonGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by NewtonGull »

I have a bit of a dillema, i'm deperate to get a season ticket but the fella I usually go with now plays football on saturdays, plus I can't drive and I'll feel a bit of an idiot going by myself. Don't know what to do!
Modgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Alex Russell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Modgull »

I shall be renewing but no details of pricing yet - another two weeks apparently - probably so the Board can see whether they need to up the budget if we should get up through the playoffs
Phil

Remember its a marathon not a sprint
Benno
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Martin Rice

Post by Benno »

Yes from me, gonna make the most of being under 18 and getting it cheaper for the last season. Little brother wants to get one for the first time too.
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Going from u-18 to Adult now which is a pretty big jump, so will have to see what the prices are like first.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

NewtonGull wrote:Who's renewing for next season?

Anyone have any idea how much they will be?

COYY
:scarf:

I've not been a season ticket holder before, I've either got in for free or it's been PAYG (pay as yer goes).

Bearing in mind the reduced capacity next season, if we'd been in League One then a season ticket was nailed on. Now there's doubt as to who goes and who stays, I'll watch events closely before parting with any hard earned, bearing in mind the cut off point of the early bird offer is this coming Friday.

The club had a fantastic opportunity of selling itself (and its season tickets) to the masses by killing dead any talk of "can't afford to go up" nonsense and also giving it's manager and the BRFC board a massive slap by way of censure.

As for the fiascos of the season just ended, don't expect things to change in a hurry without major root and branch surgery.
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

dont forget the excellent membership scheme, tenner minimum donation a month, then in for a tenner each game, ideal way of giving something to the club and saving money on the door too
still keeping the faith
pcm
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by pcm »

Early bird deal got extended to friday 10th June .
http://www.torquayunited.com/page/Ticke ... 58,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I will be getting mine this week.
TORQUAY TILL I DIE....