Anyone in the Family Stand

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Anyone in the Family Stand

Post by tktufc91 »

My aunt told me last night that a Chesterfield fan who was in one of the executive boxes yesterday was verbally abusing Zebroski (sometimes with racist comments) as well as our player of the year.

Anyone else know anything about this. Absolutely disgusting behaviour if this is true.
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!
tauntongull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by tauntongull »

We sit directly in front of the directors box in the family stand and we didn't hear anything - although I can say that when one of the season ticket holders turned to their contingent and wished them luck in their promotion they were anything but pleasant! - some people are never happy! - memories of Crawley spring to mind.
May not be the original, but I am the best 'TauntonGull' .... See I can do signatures too, coz I am a real boy!
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

According to the Chesterfield forum in the away end a woman was shouting racial abuse at one of the flag wavers.
PlainmoorRoar
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by PlainmoorRoar »

That above i believe is true, i saw the guy being interviewed in the back of a police van
TUFC FACEBOOK PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/insideplainmoor
TUFC TWITTER PAGE - https://twitter.com/TUFC1899

Torquay United Supporters Trust member - Join the TUST now!
popsider
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Billy Kee

Post by popsider »

HRG wrote:According to the Chesterfield forum in the away end a woman was shouting racial abuse at one of the flag wavers.

This happened. Around half way through the first half a woman was dragged away by stewards/police.

Getting back to the Family Stand thing, I went in Plainmoor chippy before the match where there where 2 Chesterfield fans, Father and son. The son was going in the away end, but the dad didn't have a ticket so just went into the Family Stand. Proper rude to me in the chipshop, said to him "Well, whatever happens, the best team will win" and he said "Yeah, Chesterfield will" :Z
Torquay United. Today, Tomorrow, forever.
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

a shame bury lost today and blew the chance to go top in that case.

chesterfield don't seem to be covering themselves in glory off the pitch whilst blowing the title on it.

what goes around comes around and all that.
Brady

I Wish I Was There