New Home Shirt

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

Kept my eye on him and he most certainly was not!
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

So sure........... :whistle: =D
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
Driving South to all games!

TUST Member 468

HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

:na: :)
tufcbrett
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Who gets us a win!

Post by tufcbrett »

Picture off the Torquay Picture shop. Im still unsure on the shirt.
Will buy it though.

http://torquayunited.newsprints.co.uk/v ... auk002_jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Parry
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Parry »

I think I like it and i'm sure I will given time.
Boom Boom
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Paul Buckle

Post by Boom Boom »

Oh my days that kit is so poor. Really annoys me that you can bring a kit out that looks like it's designed in about 2mins, even bringing out a yellow & blue version of the black kit would've been a lot better in my opinion.

If you take a look at Gateshead's new home & away kit for next season (made by Vandanel) you can see a lot more effort & thought has gone into the shirt & thus have achieved a far more professional & smart look, with it not looking like it's been designed by a 4 year old on Microsoft Paint.

http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/g ... anel_11101" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
andygull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Guy Branston

Post by andygull »

Christ it looks like summat from Matalan and made in Taiwan!! (probably is). It is pretty tacky and the v neck just makes it bloody worse!! Why can't we have an old fashioned collar and laces and do away with the v?!! The material looks cheap and will probably give me a skin rash! Its too much yellow and blue as the sparkworld sponsor logo is also yellow and blue and doesn't contrast with the shirt, it just makes it look more of a mess. If you think i'm gonna part with my hard earned to buy this pile of shit then you'd be right!! When is it on sale? I despise it but i want one!!!
P.S: If anyone from the club ever reads posts on this site then please consider our designs for the next shirt coz the person responsible for this wankup needs sacking and enrolling on a fashion and design course!!
tommygull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Tim Sills

Post by tommygull »

Is the badge even stitched on or is it an iron on job. Looks terrible either way.

It's another example of the club asking for input and then completely ignoring it, where did that 'competition' go anyway?
:( Tommy :)
YellowM25
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie

Post by YellowM25 »

Looks like a tourist gift shop fake. Awful.
robc
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by robc »

Looks absolutely awful. I never understand Vandanel, they seem to go from really nice to horrific shirts each time. The last 3 away shirts have been really nice, the current home shirt is OK, this one looks like it's been 'designed' in about 5 minutes, with no proper detail, and horrible v neck, and a really lazy overall finish. I only recently bought the black shirt, and the yellow detail on it it properly embroidered and looks quality (forgetting whether or not you like it). Why on earth could they not do the same for this one?! Really, really embarrassed by this...
A J
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by A J »

In reply to 'tommygull' - I am guessing the badge is what you would call 'dyed' into the shirt - either way it looks fake! With the dyed in badge and the sponsor not looking far off from using the same method, it combines into one big blended mess :(

And as tommy also mentions.....The shirt competition?? Clearly ignored while Vandanel take 2 minutes to put one blue stripe onto a yellow shirt! Complete rubbish! At least with this seasons shirts, Vandanel had designed something more specific for the club.

Also, Gateshead's new away shirt would look better than the one Vandanel have made us - using yellow and blue obv :)
Sneapy
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Kevin Nicholson

Post by Sneapy »

have they even changed the away shirt?
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

tufcbrett wrote:Picture off the Torquay Picture shop. Im still unsure on the shirt.
Will buy it though.

http://torquayunited.newsprints.co.uk/v ... auk002_jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
didnt notice the new shirt to be honest......(just like HRG's hubby!) =D

well, its a shocker.

looks like a fake that could be purchased in marmaris, turkey from 1st july. :@
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
Driving South to all games!

TUST Member 468

Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

Sneapy wrote:have they even changed the away shirt?
the away shirt was new this season, and usually they have a 2 season life, so will change for the 12/13 season.

i was a bit concerned when the rumours were around that the new kit was gonna be like this. not the best in my opinion. took me a while to get to the shirt in fairness, working from the legs up of the model !! the denim skirt worked for her, but not sure Branno and co. will be best pleased :rofl:

and, sorry HRG, hubby DEFINITELY noticed !! ha ha.
Brady

I Wish I Was There
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

crap
still keeping the faith