fans on pitch

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

I was stood not far from you SG and saw the steward speaking with you. I couldn't figure out why as I heard no excessive bad language, anything offensive, inciting violence etc. Possibly they were looking to have a word with one of the more vocal fans as a way of preventing others causing problems later on, a pre-emptive strike I suppose, which was unnecessary.
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

Were those the stewards we normally get? I know we used to have the Plymouth lot a few years ago, but I've had no problems with the ones we've had this season. Rumor has it that the club are considering bringing back the stewards from Plymouth. I really hope not. They were always very rude and very short tempered.

Why they picked SG out of the crowd I do not know. The banter between both sets of fans was all good mannered.
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

HRG wrote:I was stood not far from you SG and saw the steward speaking with you. I couldn't figure out why as I heard no excessive bad language, anything offensive, inciting violence etc. Possibly they were looking to have a word with one of the more vocal fans as a way of preventing others causing problems later on, a pre-emptive strike I suppose, which was unnecessary.

You should have come over and said Hello. I was looking around for a little red-headed mumsy kind of woman but if you''re the one I saw to my right you looked too young o:)

The funny thing about the stewards coming to me was that before he said anything I was in a really good happy and pleasant mood, afterwards I was :@ for a while :rofl:
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
HRG
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by HRG »

Southampton Gull wrote:
You should have come over and said Hello. I was looking around for a little red-headed mumsy kind of woman but if you''re the one I saw to my right you looked too young o:)

The funny thing about the stewards coming to me was that before he said anything I was in a really good happy and pleasant mood, afterwards I was :@ for a while :rofl:
I was stood just further away from the away end than you so could've been me. I'm only 25 so hope I don't look too mumsy yet! ^.^