So who's going to Rotherham then?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Parry
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Parry »

Coach booked and I managed to talk the girlfriend in to going. Can't wait :) Anyone know how many coaches are going?
Edit: I've just been told there's 2 coaches going so far.
Bigman
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by Bigman »

tommygull wrote:I am going from Manchester. Should be at least 3 of us on the train if anyone else is planning on going that way.

Which pub are we all going to? If we can get a crowd like we did at Bradford that would be amazing!
I'll be with you Tommy. When you going?
tommygull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Tim Sills

Post by tommygull »

Bigman wrote: I'll be with you Tommy. When you going?
Depends on Ian really, I think he was planning on heading over quite early to soak up the atmosphere and have a few beers in Sheffield before heading down to the stadium. Your best bet is to text Ian if you have his number.

Can't wait, very excited!!
:( Tommy :)
dazgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jean-Pierre Simb

Post by dazgull »

Cant do this but went last season but beware its a hideous view and around £18 too. A couple of smallish pubs around the area but a bar in the ground.

For those going by train enjoy your trip with all those greeks going to Sheffield Wed.

Would estimate about 400 there.

Enjoy your day lads and lasses...!!
tommygull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Tim Sills

Post by tommygull »

The pub in Sheffield station is actually quite good, a decent range of ale and cider from memory and not too expensive either. Would provide a sensible meeting place maybe?
:( Tommy :)
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by diamondgirl »

Wonderland wrote:I'll be going with my mate Pete - having not missed any game home or away this season.

Not quite sure if it's my Qashqai or Christine's Honda.
See you all there

Surely we will not draw again. I live in hope

Den :scarf:
I think it will be my Honda Den boy. Having said that, I might have to stay at home in the KITCHEN. :whip: Ha Ha. :lol:

I'll BELL you in the week. :whistle:
Bye for now
Christine xx
"Thing's turn out best when you make the best of the way thing's turn out."
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

dazgull wrote:Cant do this but went last season but beware its a hideous view and around £18 too. A couple of smallish pubs around the area but a bar in the ground.

For those going by train enjoy your trip with all those greeks going to Sheffield Wed.

Would estimate about 400 there.

Enjoy your day lads and lasses...!!
The Herald said that it is looking like 800. Apparently the travel club has been fairly busy.

Bit disappointed not to be there - but hopefully we reach the playoffs so I'll be going to them!
Parry
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Parry »

Will the drum be going to Rotherham? It would be great if we get a good atmosphere going considering it's almost impossible at the DVS. I think we are capable of making a fair noise though, providing there is a drum.
bobby93
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by bobby93 »

practical question here: ive heard (and seen from the pics) that part of the ground is uncovered. given the likelihood of rain tomorrow, will the part where we will be sitting be covered? im assuming so, just thought id ask for people who have been before. makes not a lot of difference really.
FINAL ISSUE (#13) & back issues of TUFC fanzine Highway to Hele available now from http://www.highwaytohele.bigcartel.com

Twitter: @highwaytohele
Facebook: facebook.com/highwaytohele
Parry
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Parry »

Some of the away section is covered but I'd imagine this will get taken up pretty soon by the early birds.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

well the official pre match forum meet up went well!! just me super and hardofherringgull!! good to meet you fellas, but a shame about that shocker of a match!!
still keeping the faith
HardofHerringGull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by HardofHerringGull »

bixieupnorth wrote:well the official pre match forum meet up went well!! just me super and hardofherringgull!! good to meet you fellas, but a shame about that shocker of a match!!

Good to meet you Bixie...wish I could say the same of the fella I was sat with! :Z
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

poor super, he gets some stick doesnt he!! first person i've met from barnsley with his own teeth!!
still keeping the faith
andygull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Guy Branston

Post by andygull »

I planned to meet you guys in the wentworth but i parked so far away from the pub that it meant walking for about 6 days. I didn't really have the time. Sorry lads. I would like to meet up one day though as i go to a lot of games on my own ( yes i do have some friends but one is a barnsley fan and goes to matches, one is a wednesdayite and goes and the other works alot but comes with me when he can get!)
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

HardofHerringGull wrote:
Good to meet you Bixie...wish I could say the same of the fella I was sat with! :Z

ditto. =D
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
Driving South to all games!

TUST Member 468