Bromley

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
bringbackthecowshed
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Tommy Mitchinson

Bromley

Post by bringbackthecowshed »

Anyone know a pub that’s showing the game on Saturday, no live stream & no Bt so need to find somewhere to watch it. It’s a long shot as it has to be outdoors & Man City play Chelsea at the same time! Weather looks sh**t as well but any suggestions appreciated. 🍺⚽️
dennisk
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Ernie Pym

Post by dennisk »

I bought a month's subscription to BT Sport. £25.00 No choice, although I have season ticket. The club are unable to stream the match (wrong in my opinion, but out of TUFC's hands). :scarf:
Uptongull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: David Graham

Post by Uptongull »

The sports bar in the old Rainbow Hotel on Belgrave Road have outdoor screens so they might show it. Maybe Molloys as well
yeovilgull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Steve Cooper

Post by yeovilgull »

You can get access to the livestream on various online betting sites if you have either placed a bet with them or deposited funds (typically £5 minimum). Then follow the lIn-Play link to the game. This brings up a small viewing box which can be expanded to about 2/3 of screen size on the one I use (betfair). Others may have different size viewing boxes. Whilst there is no commentary you get the noise from the pitch.

One warning though I have in the past been charged by my credit company for the deposited funds treating it like a cash advance so charged interest immediately.
Forest gull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Steve Cooper
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Forest gull »

If you are an EE customer you can get a free 3 month trial for BT sports
DerekDawkinsJnr
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by DerekDawkinsJnr »

The Kents always used to have BT Sport. Dunno how they're set up for viewing in the COVID world.

Shame the club or Boots & Laces can't equip themselves for outdoor drinking / viewing somehow.

One has to think there'll be plenty of takers for any pub showing the game.
SDYellow
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: The next scorer

Post by SDYellow »

You can get a day pass through Now TV to BT Sport for €10. It is their sports extra membership.
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

DerekDawkinsJnr wrote: 06 May 2021, 05:18 The Kents always used to have BT Sport. Dunno how they're set up for viewing in the COVID world.

Shame the club or Boots & Laces can't equip themselves for outdoor drinking / viewing somehow.

One has to think there'll be plenty of takers for any pub showing the game.
Is the plan in the UK to allow fans in for the last game of the season? I know we're playing away, but I wonder how difficult it'd be to set it up to put the Alty stream on the big screen at Plainmoor. Let some people in, charge them a token fee - call it, I dunno, a fiver - and have everybody watch it collectively.
you could even offer to bung Altrincham a couple of quid from each 'ticket' so they don't feel hard done by.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
DerekDawkinsJnr
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by DerekDawkinsJnr »

happytorq wrote: 06 May 2021, 13:50 Is the plan in the UK to allow fans in for the last game of the season? I know we're playing away, but I wonder how difficult it'd be to set it up to put the Alty stream on the big screen at Plainmoor. Let some people in, charge them a token fee - call it, I dunno, a fiver - and have everybody watch it collectively.
you could even offer to bung Altrincham a couple of quid from each 'ticket' so they don't feel hard done by.
Count me in!
North Curry House
Skipper
Skipper

Post by North Curry House »

Last week BBC Spotlight announced Torquay had lost 2-0 at Chesterfield, when in actual fact we won 2-0.

Now the local ITV news at 6pm have profiled the local sport and said Torquay United have no game but play on Sunday!!

That Jonity guy made the cockup.

As far as I know we play at 5.20pm on Saturday, as it is live on BT Sports.

At least the BBC got our match info correct this week.
Dazza
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Dazza »

Just a week too early that's all... otherwise faultless.