Players wanted June 12th

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
zebgull1
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Players wanted June 12th

Post by zebgull1 »

Any London based (or nearby) Torquay fans fancy playing in a match this Saturday June 12th, 2pm kick off?

We realise this (almost) clashes with our play-off game....

The Torquay Pirates are playing a friendly match against another scratch team at Slough Town, Arbour Park, Sat June 12th and we have had 2 players pull out due to injury. It's a great afternoon out as we have kits, officials, physios, a professional camera crew (so you can watch the highlights of the game later), ideally we are looking for a centre back and a wide player but anyone welcome to message me.

The standard is mixed, some decent veterans, a few very good young academy players, and a some novices too. We've had a few players from the forum join us in the past so please do step forward if you want to play for the Pirates! (send me a private message and I can email details)...

Thanks very much, let's hope the boys do the business vs Notts County in the 12pm kick off!

Chris
slay1373
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by slay1373 »

Chris, you texted me earlier, just realised this is open to London based. Can’t make this weekend as I am on duty, but if you plan any future games let me know.