How many Gulls are flying to Shropshire?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Behind-the-Gulls
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by Behind-the-Gulls »

Indications are that its going to be a very good turn-out from the Yellow Army-tried to book on a coach with two others today but coaches all booked up so going up by mini-bus.
clemy1989
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Wroe

Post by clemy1989 »

good good, looked on the shrews fans forum it seems out of 8000 plus tickets only 133 are left for home fans. Victor what is your home capacity and what is your record attendance so far. be nice to see if we could go close or better it.

Come on you yellows!

p.s im in a car full with a second car full also going.
Victor Kasule
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Victor Kasule »

clemy1989 wrote:good good, looked on the shrews fans forum it seems out of 8000 plus tickets only 133 are left for home fans. Victor what is your home capacity and what is your record attendance so far. be nice to see if we could go close or better it.

Come on you yellows!

p.s im in a car full with a second car full also going.
Record is 8,817. No-one is entirely sure of the overall home capacity, but it is just over 8,000. Would be nice to break 9,000 on Friday but I'd rather it was 6 men and a dog if it meant we went through!!
clemy1989
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by clemy1989 »

108 left for the shrews now, wish the club could confirm the tickets we have sold so far
Parry
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Parry »

Someone must know !?
clemy1989
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by clemy1989 »

this may be me being negative but i get the feeling sales arent going as well as planned hence the silence coming out of the club. i think the fact its a friday night is the problem for most. if it was a ssaturday i expect most of the 1200 would have been sold if not all. however i would say 600 is a reasonable guess as to the amount we take on the day. southamptongull without putting you on the spot your quite in the know when it comes to player news any chance you have heard any extra news on the ticket sales?
MattSTFC
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Jake Robinson ;)

Post by MattSTFC »

The Shropshire Star seem to think you will sell around 600 tickets.
YellowMurphy
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Brian Saah

Post by YellowMurphy »

The herald express (our local paper) says that it will be our 'last chance' to buy tickets, as we are selling out and they are in high demand.
TUFCforever
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by TUFCforever »

I think the Herald Express is just trying to generate more interest in the game and get people to go and buy tickets. I am working in Bristol then in to the car and up the M5 can't wait for Friday. :keepie: :scarf:
Loggerheads
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Loggerheads »

We only have 92 home tickets left, any idea how many you have sold?
andygull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Guy Branston

Post by andygull »

No sorry mate. Our club ain't as customer friendly as yours and love to keep us in the dark. I reckon the 600-700 estimate is probably not far of the mark anyway.
clemy1989
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by clemy1989 »

fingers crossed a figure might be released today of the latest sales figures. come on guys at the club, ive been informed you read this board from time to time which is great that the club takes an interest. were not asking for million pound transfers for superstars just a little running total on the official site please.
clemy1989
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by clemy1989 »

latest figures via shrewsburys information we have sold around 500 tickets and they have only 9 left from their home allocation.
Parry
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Parry »

I don't believe that figure personally, we have sold more than 500.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

630 sold as of 2 mins ago. I know a fair few are waiting till tolday to collect so not too bad seeing as it's a friday and the game is being televised.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com