Seating & Travel Arrangements - Old Trafford.

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

I called Sally Eagling when we got to the BSP play-off final and she arranged everything. Maybe Kerry has too much on her plate to bother with looking after the fans.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
tommygull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Tim Sills

Post by tommygull »

Bloody typical. That's going to look great if we don't get many fans up there will be a gert gap in the middle!
:( Tommy :)
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

email campaign needed, everyone on here send club an email saying we want to be able to specify a block and also have yellow army area directly behind goal.

all of you, off your arses and send one, right now

also why start at the corners, how odd is that gonna look??

email addresses here http://www.torquayunited.com/page/Conta ... 45,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i just sent this to [email protected] :-

i understand that the tickets are being sold from the corners outwards and we cannot choose which block we want to be in??

why has this ludicrous decision been made with out any recourse to the fans wishes??

stevenage have declared a barmy army area behind the goal to enable the fans who want to create the atmosphere can all sit together, surely the logical thing would be to do the same for our vocal supporters, the yellow army?

i suggest that you remedy this situation as soon as possible so that we can help the team by making as much noise as possible

it cant be difficult to ask those people who express a desire to sit in a certain section their choice at the point of sale?

regards
Last edited by bixieupnorth on 22 May 2011, 13:59, edited 1 time in total.
still keeping the faith
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

AlexGulls wrote:There were people asking them about it. Apparently its out of there control as this is how the people at Old Trafford have asked them to sell them.

That is total nonsense. Someone at the club has made this decision.

Stevenage have a "Barmy Army" section so why can't we have a Yellow Army section?
Dave

bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

AlexGulls wrote:There were people asking them about it. Apparently its out of there control as this is how the people at Old Trafford have asked them to sell them.
just ignore their decision, simple!
still keeping the faith
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

Who have you e-mailed Bixie?
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

Southampton Gull wrote:
That is total nonsense. Someone at the club has made this decision.

Stevenage have a "Barmy Army" section so why can't we have a Yellow Army section?

No idea. Thats just what they were telling people who were asking why they couldnt choose what block they wanted to go in.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

amended OP
still keeping the faith
tommygull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by tommygull »

Are you definately sure that students are allowed because I don't particularly trust the Torquay representative. If I get a conncesionary ticket and am not allowed in I will hit the roof!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Too much of a problem for them to pick their way through the tickets, total bo**ocks from the club.
Dave

tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

e-mail sent.
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by AlexGulls »

tommygull wrote:Are you definately sure that students are allowed because I don't particularly trust the Torquay representative. If I get a conncesionary ticket and am not allowed in I will hit the roof!
My mate asked and they said yes just said to take his student card with him to proof he was a Student. If they screw that up he's going to be pretty pissed off!
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Just been and got my tickets,got the same response ,you can not choose your block and the club are saying Old Trafford have told them to sell the tickets this way.

Mind you Dave S/G is right ,went with my mate, he asked for 5 tickets and i asked for 2 ,all 7 in a row,the answer was we can only do 4 in a row.

My mate said if you flick throught the tickets you will find 7 in a row,of which they did ,and guess what they did find 7 in a row,so it does appear the tickets need sorting out ,and our club appear not to have the time.
Formerly known as forevertufc
tommygull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by tommygull »

AlexGulls wrote: My mate asked and they said yes just said to take his student card with him to proof he was a Student. If they screw that up he's going to be pretty pissed off!
OK cheers mate
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by AlexGulls »

Yeah I brought six. Ive got two tickets next to each other all over the place. Sperated about 4 in row AA (Not next to each other) and 2 in row BB!! Would of thought they'd at least have tickets in order so people wishing to sit with each other will have done.